Admirulls att 825

STARSNBARS

54 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I've been around long enough to have seen every Maryville and Farragut game. Farragut always looked down at us because they were the big new school with over two thousand kids and listened to that for years then we scheduled them in 1987 and won 21-0 then went over there the following year and won 19-14. The next four years we both split games making the series 4-2 in Maryville's favor. We pick back up in 2009 and have played 13 games to date since then  9 of them have been 19 points or more which a bad call couldn't have been the reason they lost, just simply wasn't good enough. The best contest and closest was the 2009 regular season game which was at Farragut which Maryville pulled out 35-32. The 2010 game at Maryville was 24-17. The other two games that were closer was Maryville 26-10 in 2018 at Maryville and 2019 which was a great game last year when Maryville won 35-24 at Farragut. I don't see many of those games an official could have single handed cost Farragut the majority of those games. Two of the best and closest games were at Farragut which I don't think Maryville would have been in charge of the officials. The other two closest games at Maryville were 16 and 7 point spreads. I'm very sorry about the calls last night in question especially the BS interference call in the end zone which I do admit as a Maryville fan I'm embarrassed over. If I have to steal to win I don't want it and yes I've seen it go both ways but the ones we never forget is when it happens right in front of us knowing dang well it was a blown call. 

So why are you embarrassed? Other than the call at the end of the first half, what else embarrassed you? Everyone of the calls on Maryville’s first drive were accurate. Maryville had 3 change of possession calls go against them. Two ball strips that were out before the whistle, both times Farragut was allowed to keep the ball. The Jones fumble in the second half when he was down. Go watch the film then let me know if you are still embarrassed. Farragut needs to coach their DB’s how to cover without interfering IMO.
Maryville dominated the second half and Farragut scored 3 points in 4 quarters. That pretty much says it all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, rollnoles said:

Lol wasn’t talking about the game figured  Maryville would win but they really not a true Maryville team Farragut just needs to learn to tackle. 

Say what?? This team is just as good as some of our past teams that won State. That doesn't mean they'll win it all this year, but people (especially lil cryo whino) who sleep on this team are usually on the outside looking in.

We might not have a bunch of "household names" on this year's squad yet and that's okay, but I assure you they'll be popping up on All State lists by the end of the season. 

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I've been around long enough to have seen every Maryville and Farragut game. Farragut always looked down at us because they were the big new school with over two thousand kids and listened to that for years then we scheduled them in 1987 and won 21-0 then went over there the following year and won 19-14. The next four years we both split games making the series 4-2 in Maryville's favor. We pick back up in 2009 and have played 13 games to date since then  9 of them have been 19 points or more which a bad call couldn't have been the reason they lost, just simply wasn't good enough. The best contest and closest was the 2009 regular season game which was at Farragut which Maryville pulled out 35-32. The 2010 game at Maryville was 24-17. The other two games that were closer was Maryville 26-10 in 2018 at Maryville and 2019 which was a great game last year when Maryville won 35-24 at Farragut. I don't see many of those games an official could have single handed cost Farragut the majority of those games. Two of the best and closest games were at Farragut which I don't think Maryville would have been in charge of the officials. The other two closest games at Maryville were 16 and 7 point spreads. I'm very sorry about the calls last night in question especially the BS interference call in the end zone which I do admit as a Maryville fan I'm embarrassed over. If I have to steal to win I don't want it and yes I've seen it go both ways but the ones we never forget is when it happens right in front of us knowing dang well it was a blown call. 

Don't recall saying it cost Farragut the game, just something else a team has to overcome when playing at Maryville. I wasn't upset about it, I expected it. 

Nope Farragut will never drop Maryville you can count on that just like Oak Ridge. You guys enjoy the ride while you can. Um remember when A team put the smack down on you guys a few years ago before the State game but I guys you guys forgot about that un interesting. Any team can get beat any Friday night but good coaches try and not let that happen. Maryville has some first class coaches and know what it takes