Thank you Coach Rankin

crow

As a lot of you probably know our team and community are suffering through a tragic accident to one of our own here at Oneida. Isaac Morgan was severely injured in an accident and due to his injuries has a very long and difficult recovery ahead at UT Medical Center. Of course we’re asking anyone that would to pray for him and his family and teammates. But that’s not the purpose of this post. There have been numerous programs reach out offering support and prayers during this difficult time and we’re extremely thankful to all but one in particular stood out to me. Coach Rankin called and told Coach Lambert that he lived near the hospital and offered his home to the Morgan family anytime they wanted or needed a place to stay free of charge so they could stay near their son during his hospitalization. A very classy move and I just wanted to thank Coach Rankin personally  and for all of us on The Reservation. 

• Like 7

His progress is going as well as anyone could’ve hoped so far is my understanding. Monday will be a very important day if I’m remembering correctly. I believe there’s another surgery scheduled for then. Thank you all for the prayers. 

Edited by crow

24 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Great thing Coach Rankin is doing for this family. Stands taller to me than any football accomplishment. 

To be clear the offer was extended. I have no way of, or need to know if the family has or will accept his generosity. The fact he offered though, like you stated, speaks volumes to me as well. 

• Like 1