UC vs SS, Can the Hawks Fly in Tornado Alley

Bigsw02

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

This will be a break out game by UC. They have improved a lot from first game. I will say UC by 14 over SS. Don’t sleep on myTornadoes they are capable of beating anyone they step on field with.

I would say south side is better than anyone you guys have played except USJ but south side is faster than usj. 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Do you think the change your guys offense will help get more players on the team ? More people are going to get to touch the ball 

I have seen them twice now and it will,as they continue into this season people will shine more,this offense will click at some point more and UC will be a top ten team by end of year !

3 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

That was not a true example of where we are now. We were not so good in that game. Each week we get better. As far as drawing more players..... I don't know if it has changed much.

Sure I figured that. I would have like to watched the adamsville. They have been adding offensive plays to our offense each week. I’m assuming all the covid stuff with less practice everyone is behind