Lenoir City comes to Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I dont care how big they are.We are young yes but we will give it all we got.LC wasnt good last year and arent this year but they "should" be able to beat us this year.We did replace almost the whole team.We also lost our 2 HUGE linemen during THIS season but our young kids play very hard.Being 5A should ALWAYS give them the advantage but the 1300 hundred kids dont all play ball,but they should be able to field 11 with more experience than we have this year.

I thought you all recruited at GB :roll:  I better not be hearing posters talk about cheating ever again

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Who is the best team? I saw where Oz beat you, but it was competitive. In recent years you boys have had rematches with teams in the playoffs and things turned out differently on more than one occasion. 

Have to make the playoffs,if we cant score gonna be hard.D plays good enough.Our line has really suffered a huge loss (losses). We have a bunch of skill kids that can play but if you can't get them the ball they're useless.