Henry County @ Kenwood

PatriotNation

14 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Henry County would be in Dickson County's shoes if they had to play Dickson County's region schedule.  On the other hand Dickson County would instantly become a region powerhouse if they were in Henry County's region.  

There's not one school in the state that has prospered more than Henry County since the TSSAA went to 6 classes.  You'd be hard pressed to convince me otherwise.  

People wanna talk about our region being "weak." Let's not forget just last year how Region 7 OWNED Region 8. AND a team from Region 7 made the SEMIFINALS and beat us to get there. We are where we are and thats just how it is. 

Edited by PatriotsNation

9 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Henry County would be in Dickson County's shoes if they had to play Dickson County's region schedule.  On the other hand Dickson County would instantly become a region powerhouse if they were in Henry County's region.  

There's not one school in the state that has prospered more than Henry County since the TSSAA went to 6 classes.  You'd be hard pressed to convince me 

Soooo went to your profile to see why you keep hanging off of our sack. I see you are from Ashland so I go check on "your" team 0-4 that's impressive. How does any team lose to camden 29-0 I get it now. You hate us cuz u ain't us. They even got smoked by kenwood and watch how we beat the pants off kenwood. Someone smarter than both of us thought 6 clarifications was a good idea so why would you even bring that up.  Go troll somewhere else 

27 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

There's not one school in the state that has prospered more than Henry County since the TSSAA went to 6 classes.  You'd be hard pressed to convince me otherwise.  

Dickson county ranked 211TH in the state HC 33RD

2 hours ago, Swarm4Life said:

Yanker has apparently tapped out, so I'll take over his "ALL-KNOWINGNESS". Since I was only one point off from perfection last week, I believe I have earned it.  This is a snoozer...

HC 62  Kenwood 13

62? Maybe. Gonna have to have some huge plays. What I like is like last week when we got up big we put the "younger" guys in and they showed out. Our 2nd and 3rd string QB are dangerous. We have a good little stable of RBs. Would love to see some of the younger ones get a few carries later in the game.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

If Henry County was 6A they’d would be in Dickson’s region and would be much better than DC has been. However, HC is a 5A school. The biggest difference is Henry County still cares about football and DC does not. If my aunt had....hopefully you know the rest. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Dickson County would fit right in with the Clarksville schools. They give less than s*** about football. I don’t blame them for ending the series with HC. That was an unnecessary annual embarrassment after joining the Wilco region. 

• Upvote 1