Copper Basin @ George Walton Academy (GA)

Narco

45 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Maybe we should cut our losses, and more, and just travel 

I agree!   Maybe the team could do a fundraiser to help make up some of the loss of the home ticket sales.   I would have no issue donating! As for the season passes not sure how many were pre sold but that should add to it as well.  I know some will be bent out of shape buying the season pass and not getting to see many home games but me personally and several I've spoken too don't mind at all and would give double the season pass to watch our boys play at home or away!  

37 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I agree!   Maybe the team could do a fundraiser to help make up some of the loss of the home ticket sales.   I would have no issue donating! As for the season passes not sure how many were pre sold but that should add to it as well.  I know some will be bent out of shape buying the season pass and not getting to see many home games but me personally and several I've spoken too don't mind at all and would give double the season pass to watch our boys play at home or away!  

I knew coming in there was a chance all the games wouldn't be played, and like you I knew it was a donation. But, sure would have liked to seen some games for sure.  Didn't mean to high jack this site because I know it's CB. 

9 minutes ago, The1AOverseer said:

That's a long drive if this team is as good as or better than the pirates this year it will be a tough loss for Basin. Safe travels and best of luck to the Cougars. 35-7 George Walton 

From what I’ve seen and heard of them they are equal to if not better than the Pirates!! Not knocking on the Pirates at all!! I think this game will help us for later down the road!!

13 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

From what I’ve seen and heard of them they are equal to if not better than the Pirates!! Not knocking on the Pirates at all!! I think this game will help us for later down the road!!

According to Cal Preps on a neutral field they have South Pitt 35 George Walton Academy 17
Obviously you play the game on the field but I’m not sure that they are better than the Pirates.