Bledsoe County vs Sequatchie

scout6

7 minutes ago, logcabinman said:

Looks like it is going to be windy.  Who does this benefit?

Just please God let them play so I can watch some HS football tonight on TV. Can't wait. Already have plans to get a Sub Tray and Pizza and settle in for something good to watch for a change.  Us SP fan's are desperate to watch somebody!!! 

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

If Bledsoe is supposed to be a top ten team this game shouldn’t be close. I’m picking Bledsoe in a blowout and if it’s close going into the 4th maybe Bledsoe isn’t a top contender like most are thinking. 

Guess we can gage a little more after tonight. Jasper beat  SEQ  in a close game and SP put it on them and held them to I think 70 total yards?  But, also maybe that tells us a little about SP and Jasper also? 

27 minutes ago, sportman said:

Guess we can gage a little more after tonight. Jasper beat  SEQ  in a close game and SP put it on them and held them to I think 70 total yards?  But, also maybe that tells us a little about SP and Jasper also? 

True it could go either way but I’m personally not impressed with the wins by either of these two teams. Not trying to take anything from either team I wish them both luck but Bledsoe has a quality win against who? Tyner?? I’m just trying to be realistic guys that’s all. Good luck to both tonight.