Bledsoe County vs Sequatchie

scout6

Bledsoe was the better team tonight. It would have been a tough game to win with everyone available and Seq didn’t have that, but people have to step up. Experience in a big game will help the rest of the season. As bad as that stinks they’re still 1-0 in the region so there’s a lot to play for. Smith County next week. I’d say Bledsoe and Jasper could be called similar on offense strength, Bledsoe much more on defense. 

10 minutes ago, Indian said:

Bledsoe was the better team tonight. It would have been a tough game to win with everyone available and Seq didn’t have that, but people have to step up. Experience in a big game will help the rest of the season. As bad as that stinks they’re still 1-0 in the region so there’s a lot to play for. Smith County next week. I’d say Bledsoe and Jasper could be called similar on offense strength, Bledsoe much more on defense. 

It didn't look like the same Dunlap team we played and I'm sure Bledsoe had something to do with that too. I wasn't aware of kids being out for you guys. Bledsoe does look like a handful though. Those rb's are tough. Hopefully we can make a game of it. The long layoff worries me though.

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

It didn't look like the same Dunlap team we played and I'm sure Bledsoe had something to do with that too. I wasn't aware of kids being out for you guys. Bledsoe does look like a handful though. Those rb's are tough. Hopefully we can make a game of it. The long layoff worries me though.

I think it will be a great game. Sadly I’m sure Marion will limit ticket sales and I hope that all the parents can go. 

6 hours ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

I think it will be a great game. Sadly I’m sure Marion will limit ticket sales and I hope that all the parents can go. 

I'm not sure about limiting. I heard before the season started that there was a 2k limit on fans but was told last week that was a recommendation. Some of the sp fans even stated the same when we were supposed to play them. I'd say you should be able to get a ticket.

Old Pirate and cousin watched this feud. SC appeared sluggish but Bledsoe was the better team. Figure Jasper Jailhouse High needed the extra days to prepare & scout Bledsoe in hopes of winning their feud. OP says Bledsoe is better then Jasper Jailhouse High. Best put security alert on, cause them jailhouse fellers been known to steal playbooks. YepReconSo