It's Week Six! Here's your Football Fix!

FridayMainEvent

Another Awesome show this week from the Friday Main Event!  Our show airs each week at 6 PM Central time!   This week we'll have another group of excellent Coaches to talk football with.   Here is our Week Six lineup:

6:30 - East Hamilton Head Coach Grant Reynolds

6:45 - Cane Ridge Head Coach Eddie Woods

7:00 - Hardin County Head Coach Matt Smith

7:15 - Brentwood Head Coach Ron Crawford

We've got some great games to discuss in addition to talking to these excellent coaches.   We'll talk about the biggest 25 games across the entire State!  If you new to the Friday Main Event, take the time to check us out this week!  Here is a link to our upcoming show and you can also click on my signature to access our website:

Friday Main Event Week Six Stream

• Upvote 1

On 9/22/2020 at 5:01 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

Another Awesome show this week from the Friday Main Event!  Our show airs each week at 6 PM Central time!   This week we'll have another group of excellent Coaches to talk football with.   Here is our Week Six lineup:

6:30 - East Hamilton Head Coach Grant Reynolds

6:45 - Cane Ridge Head Coach Eddie Woods

7:00 - Hardin County Head Coach Matt Smith

7:15 - Brentwood Head Coach Ron Crawford

We've got some great games to discuss in addition to talking to these excellent coaches.   We'll talk about the biggest 25 games across the entire State!  If you new to the Friday Main Event, take the time to check us out this week!  Here is a link to our upcoming show and you can also click on my signature to access our website:

Friday Main Event Week Six Stream

Show is tonight at 6 PM Central Time.  I hope you guys will join us and by all means, jump in on the LIVE CHAT!  We really enjoy the participation in the show!

4 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow night, JacketLover.  Appreciate you and Lawman in our live chat tonight.   Makes it much more interesting getting a little feedback.

If I’m not working my wife knows what I am going to do on Thursday evening.FME all the way no questions asked.Keep up the good work Mike and Lee!!

• Thanks 1