Week 6- Green Hill vs Father Ryan

FuzzyFootballs44

1 hour ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

Lets hear it. Father Ryan has 15 players sitting in a protest for social injustice. They may have chosen the wrong game to do it. Green Hill is coming off a very lively second half against a very quality Smyrna team. The Hawks are also gaining 9 kids that were ineligible up until this point, 3 of which are 3 star sophomores. I like Mother Mary being ashamed after this one. Hawks 28-17 to move to 4-4 on the year. Thoughts? 

When you replace a game with a team that cannot play it does not count as a win.  Even as Green Hill guy I know that. 

Should be a fun game for the best team/coaching staff in West Wilson county.  Go Hawks!!!

7 hours ago, HillGreen97 said:

When you replace a game with a team that cannot play it does not count as a win.  Even as Green Hill guy I know that. 

Should be a fun game for the best team/coaching staff in West Wilson county.  Go Hawks!!!

West Wilson... isn’t that a Middle School? 

8 hours ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

I'm not sure sure who your team is, but as a Hawk fan, if we score 100 and get beat, we are not pleased. Scoring and yards and all those "moral" victories and "Butch Jones" type lessons. We count Ws and only Ws. Period. I'm glad my kids are grown and not playing for these coaches in today's times where they highlight "big plays" and "points" instead of Ws. 

Ws and only Ws? Guess you won’t be counting much this year then. You have ZERO wins. Yes, ZERO. How dare you try to take a victory in a game you didn’t play. I’m glad my kids don’t play for coaches who highlight “fake wins” and “unplayed games” as Ws. Man, get out of here with that nonsense. You’re 0-4 and will be 0-5 after this week. You might want to start building on some of those improvements and moral victories instead of counting wins on teams that didn’t even get on the field. Weak...

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, eers said:

Ws and only Ws? Guess you won’t be counting much this year then. You have ZERO wins. Yes, ZERO. How dare you try to take a victory in a game you didn’t play. I’m glad my kids don’t play for coaches who highlight “fake wins” and “unplayed games” as Ws. Man, get out of here with that nonsense. You’re 0-4 and will be 0-5 after this week. You might want to start building on some of those improvements and moral victories instead of counting wins on teams that didn’t even get on the field. Weak...

Kid is delusional. I Almost feel bad for him/her.

8 hours ago, eers said:

I am honestly to the point I look forward to his weekly Covid win Post. I mean they’re going to be the only non-playoff team to have like 13-15 games this year by his count. 

Feel free to subscribe. I understand that jealousy is an ugly trait, so i am glad i only have to look at your screen name. When the clock hits 0 in December and the year is over, and GH inaugural football record goes down as with more wins than loses, don't try to buy a wagon ticket! Cost of livin's high n goin' up. Go Hawks

16 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

I think you got some incorrect information.  There will be 50+  kids on the sideline with no freshmen.  

Did you go back and get actual facts Fuzzy?  I haven’t seen an update so just wondering. It’s terrible to slander kids at a school with rumor.  Since the ENTIRE team will be there....does this change your prediction?  FRHS is 0-2 because they don’t count the COVID default.  I can’t wait to see this game.  Already got my tickets on go fan.  Been passing GH for a while and the facility looks good.

49 minutes ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

Feel free to subscribe. I understand that jealousy is an ugly trait, so i am glad i only have to look at your screen name. When the clock hits 0 in December and the year is over, and GH inaugural football record goes down as with more wins than loses, don't try to buy a wagon ticket! Cost of livin's high n goin' up. Go Hawks

Check TSSAA rules then get back with the rest of us who know what they say for this year.  

2 hours ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

I’m really trying to figure out if you’re serious or just trying to be funny. If you’re serious, I hope all the fans aren’t this delusional. Again your team has ZERO wins. 

2 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

Did you go back and get actual facts Fuzzy?  I haven’t seen an update so just wondering. It’s terrible to slander kids at a school with rumor.  Since the ENTIRE team will be there....does this change your prediction?  FRHS is 0-2 because they don’t count the COVID default.  I can’t wait to see this game.  Already got my tickets on go fan.  Been passing GH for a while and the facility looks good.

I did reach out to my source and have yet to hear from them on confirmation from their source. And i appreciate that, we have the best facilities in Wilson County. Hope for a good, injury free game. Best of luck PP.

I've occasionally be called the horses mouth but more often the other end.  Here is the guidance from TSSAA. 

Games cancelled due to COVID 19 shall be treated as follows:

Football - TSSAA Regulations require teams to play a district/region schedule for playoff purposes. Regular season standings and the building of postseason brackets are done by TSSAA staff which creates the need for consistency on how cancellations are handled. Therefore, the following procedures are in place when a team is unable to play due to a COVID 19 outbreak or school system mandate.

1. Region Game- The game will go on record as a no contest for the school that is unable to play due to the outbreak or school system mandate. The school that could have played will receive a region win and overall win in the standings if the school can not replace the game with a new opponent on the same week it was originally scheduled to occur. If the school that could have played does replace the game with another opponent on the same week it was originally scheduled to occur, the school receives a Region win in the standings and the outcome of the game will be used in the overall standings.

2. Non Region Game- The game will go on record as a no contest for the school that is unable to play due to the outbreak or school system mandate. The school that could have played will receive a win in the overall standings if the game is not replaced. If the school that could play does replace the game with another opponent, the outcome of the game will be used in the overall standings.