Tornadoes vs Tide "The Golden Tradition"

PeabodyPride

7 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Bigster is just trying to stir the pot. He also thinks he is a high school football guru. Someone please explain "guru" to bigster. He will not understand. I agree with what you said about them winning 1 state title in 30 years and suddenly they are prognosticators. You will have to explain that word as well. He saw us play against USJ and he doesn't know how much we have improved. All you can do is consider the source when bigster is talking. 

I tried to watch the south side game but the stream was horrible kept going in and out so I was forced to watch half of usj and mckenzie. 

There were guys on here that laughed at Peabody posters for us saying we were trying to build the program up to be one of the top programs. They said we were just trying to buy wins with buying coaches. 

I always look forward to Union city. It means as much to me as playing Milan. 

12 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I tried to watch the south side game but the stream was horrible kept going in and out so I was forced to watch half of usj and mckenzie. 

There were guys on here that laughed at Peabody posters for us saying we were trying to build the program up to be one of the top programs. They said we were just trying to buy wins with buying coaches. 

It has turned into a good rivalry. 

what people don’t understand with Covid and stuff with scheduling you play who you can find. I heard Liberty was the only school around here that had opens that wanted to play. No sense into driving 2 or 3 hrs and playing if you don’t have to I feel. Peabody has done it right with building the program and so many other programs have done so too. I hate it when people say stuff like that. If Milan and UC were in a different classification or region( which Milan is) they will always be the top two in the list IMO because it’s always a good game

Edited by Goldenpride

43 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Anyone who has a issue with to he Tide well those  people can dust our balls while they hate ! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

So I have pondered on this one for 24 hrs and have come to the following conclusion. I say Peabody by 3tds. I have seriously tried to be objective with this and look at ever facet of the game but I just don’t see an area where UC has an advantage. I think Peabody is better offensively, defensively and on special teams. I also feel as if they have a coaching advantage. Having 4 guys with head coaching experience on staff will do that for you. One is in the tssaa hall of fame in Mickey Marley. UC will be pumped and play hard but if the Tide bring the same intensity that PeabodyPride and I took to the Chinese buffet last night I say they win by 3 scores. 

56 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So I have pondered on this one for 24 hrs and have come to the following conclusion. I say Peabody by 3tds. I have seriously tried to be objective with this and look at ever facet of the game but I just don’t see an area where UC has an advantage. I think Peabody is better offensively, defensively and on special teams. I also feel as if they have a coaching advantage. Having 4 guys with head coaching experience on staff will do that for you. One is in the tssaa hall of fame in Mickey Marley. UC will be pumped and play hard but if the Tide bring the same intensity that PeabodyPride and I took to the Chinese buffet last night I say they win by 3 scores. 

Naw if the bring Chinese Buffet intensity Peabody by 37 touchdowns

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I heard you guys got kicked out of the Chinese restaurant