Tornadoes vs Tide "The Golden Tradition"

PeabodyPride

15 minutes ago, tennesseefan11 said:

It will be a great game regardless. The team with the fewest mistakes.....You know the rest

:roflol:why are you quoting and talking to yourself  ?  

Peabody beat south side 40-13 and Union city beat south side 28-23.  What about that makes you think Union city wins by 7 ?  

2 hours ago, tennesseefan11 said:

That game against Soutside, Union City should’ve won 28-7. The fumble in red zone by SS that was a miss call and the “fumble” in the back of end zone by Tilghman should’ve pushed them ahead by 2 tds and SS would’ve laid down. Refs kept them in the game

My guy the same can be said for the Peabody South Side game.  Take away a busted coverage play and a pick 6 and South Side doesn’t get close enough to smell the end zone.   Game could have easily been a lot uglier than it was.  

Also what does UC do other than “show up ready to play” that beats the Tide by 7....

59 minutes ago, UncleGATA said:

My guy the same can be said for the Peabody South Side game.  Take away a busted coverage play and a pick 6 and South Side doesn’t get close enough to smell the end zone.   Game could have easily been a lot uglier than it was.  

Also what does UC do other than “show up ready to play” that beats the Tide by 7....

Well hello new friend,or low key second account friend ! Either way Peabody Pride approves this post ! I mean if they show up ready to play that's worth at least 21 isn't it ????  

30 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well hello new friend,or low key second account friend ! Either way Peabody Pride approves this post ! I mean if they show up ready to play that's worth at least 21 isn't it ????  

Yeah. 21probably catches it.  After a week of Haney-like attitude adjustments and eye openings I believe the Tidemen will be deserving of that same 21 though...

Wait a minute. So as long as everyone is polishing the Tide's ego on here the Peabody posters are good with everything. However, the first time a poster suggests or flat out calls for a win by my Tornadoes, here comes the entire bullpen on the attack. Hmmmm. I will just try not remember who ended our winning streak a few years back. We were going for our 3rd in a row championship as well. All I'm saying is....... when you fall...... it's a long way down. Just let this new poster have his say. I suspect it's a kid anyway.