Portland at White House

BDP2003

I’m just going to go ahead and say it....this is a must win for BDP! They need this W of course because it’s a region game but it’s so much more in my opinion. They’ve lost 4 straight and they’ve been blown out in 3 of the 4 losses. WH was never in it last night and need to show a much better effort to win Friday. The Panthers are struggling as well and are winless in the region. The loser of this game is behind the 8 ball in the region. I believe the staff will have the guys ready to go! BDP! 

21 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

This used to be THE game of the week in mid state. 

I agree.  It was a date that everyone had circled on the calendar.  It is exciting for the fans and players both when Springfield, Greenbrier, Portland, White House and now Heritage are performing at a high level.  There is electricity in the air for the game 

3 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

This used to be THE game of the week in mid state. 

I was thinking the same thing. When I played back in the late 90's, White House was the team to beat in Middle Tennessee and Portland, well, that 2000 Portland team was a beast and the '99 squad was very good as well. It would be good to see these teams be more than relevant again. 

On 9/26/2020 at 8:09 PM, BDP2003 said:

I’m just going to go ahead and say it....this is a must win for BDP! They need this W of course because it’s a region game but it’s so much more in my opinion. They’ve lost 4 straight and they’ve been blown out in 3 of the 4 losses. WH was never in it last night and need to show a much better effort to win Friday. The Panthers are struggling as well and are winless in the region. The loser of this game is behind the 8 ball in the region. I believe the staff will have the guys ready to go! BDP! 

Definitely a must win.  

On 9/27/2020 at 12:33 PM, 00Chargers said:

I was thinking the same thing. When I played back in the late 90's, White House was the team to beat in Middle Tennessee and Portland, well, that 2000 Portland team was a beast and the '99 squad was very good as well. It would be good to see these teams be more than relevant again. 

Where’d you play?