Franklin County vs Columbia Central

REBELFAN70

39 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Boy you sure have a thing for Page.  This is at least the 3rd thread were you have taken a shot at them.  Who is your team again?

What is wrong with what I said about Page??? I think Page will beat Franklin County. If you look at FC’s schedule, that’s the only shot of another win. I doubt they beat Page though. I don’t understand your beef. Page is way down from the last two years...do you disagree?? I do think they are getting better however.

6 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

What is wrong with what I said about Page??? I think Page will beat Franklin County. If you look at FC’s schedule, that’s the only shot of another win. I doubt they beat Page though. I don’t understand your beef. Page is way down from the last two years...do you disagree?? I do think they are getting better however.

Calm down there Mighty Mouse.  I don't have a beef.just seems you keep mentioning how down Page is.  I do agree they are down and I am surprise that have a legit shot at 3rd to be honest.  By the way did you see my Raiders got a w this week.   We are poised to make a run