Oakland @ Brentwood

PatriotNation

You have to admire Brentwood's schedule.  Brentwood Academy, Henry County, and Oakland and a region that includes Ravenwood, Franklin, and Independence (who they should play on Friday 10/23 if they can drop Knoxville Catholic and Independence can drop Pearl-Cohn).  Region games matter much more during this season and those games need to be played if possible at all.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I know Nolensville has had to cancel due to contact tracing.  I'm hearing multiple Williamson County schools including obviously Indy.   No threat to Brentwood getting forced out of this one as a result of tracing is it?

Let’s hope not and keep our fingers crossed!! This Williamson County schools situation is a debacle, a true lack of leadership at the top! All bets are off when you have people on a power trip and getting drunk on their control over people. It’s shameful when kids are involved, the least affected of anyone. Have we changed the flu protocol for years to come, since kids are much more affected by it? Contact tracing and quarantines and shutdowns for the flu too I assume? This is pure ignorance and insanity!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sportsguy22 said:

Let’s hope not and keep our fingers crossed!! This Williamson County schools situation is a debacle, a true lack of leadership at the top! All bets are off when you have people on a power trip and getting drunk on their control over people. It’s shameful when kids are involved, the least affected of anyone. Have we changed the flu protocol for years to come, since kids are much more affected by it? Contact tracing and quarantines and shutdowns for the flu too I assume? This is pure ignorance and insanity!

:thumb:

3 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I think we're gonna drop our West Tennessee planned trip and check this one out!  Possibility these teams meet again in Cookeville!

Will the bracket be skewed to the West since there are less teams this year (It' unbalanced every year, but even more this year) Is there a possibility that some teams normally on the East side of the bracket get moved West. Could regions be split? 

5 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

Drive past your local Williamson County High School and look at the parking lot. It's wild. They'll drop this contact tracing policy once they get the ACT scores back and see that they're super low. Willco's priority has never been athletics.