South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

6 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Almost like your play calling?

Provide 6 plays called? You sound like a guru, so provide 6 plays and their blocking schemes? The only one Old Pirate could call intelligently is Attempt To Pass but has no idea what routes were part of them. Time to step up motor mouth & provide others you knowledge. Does you have a copy of SP playbook or their scouting report??

Edited by OLD PIRATE

33 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Provide 6 plays called? You sound like a guru, so provide 6 plays and their blocking schemes? The only one Old Pirate could call intelligently is Attempt To Pass but has no idea what routes were part of them. Time to step up motor mouth & provide others you knowledge. Does you have a copy of SP playbook or their scouting report??

Kinda like last year when you and your sister Roy Diltard were ask to provide the names of the specific Greenback transfers that were illegally recruited. Still waiting on that one. It is long past time for y’all to step up your motor mouths and provide others the knowledge you claimed to have. How ironic you are now asking someone else to do something you couldn’t. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Kinda like last year when you and your sister Roy Diltard were ask to provide the names of the specific Greenback transfers that were illegally recruited. Still waiting on that one. It is long past time for y’all to step up your motor mouths and provide others the knowledge you claimed to have. How ironic you are now asking someone else to do something you couldn’t. 

Old Pirate says yous a liar now! Old Pirate never posted 1 time using terminology “illegal recruiting”.  Figure that sports didn’t have nothing to report nor did S Florida fishing buddies. Recon Coacht Fellers knowds yous the motor mouth trolling threads you aren’t a party to or affiliation to or fer that matter ain’t even near your outhouse & is the one full of mess. 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says yous a liar now! Old Pirate never posted 1 time using terminology “illegal recruiting”.  Figure that sports didn’t have nothing to report nor did S Florida fishing buddies. Recon Coacht Fellers knowds yous the motor mouth trolling threads you aren’t a party to or affiliation to or fer that matter ain’t even near your outhouse & is the one full of mess. 

I’m sorry I should have used the term you used “orchestrating to fill needs”. It’s all good. Everyone on coachT sees you for the bum you are for trashing kids and families with no proof. Have a good day ma’am. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m sorry I should have used the term you used “orchestrating to fill needs”. It’s all good. Everyone on coachT sees you for the bum you are for “trashing kids”

Old Pirate says yous got a severe case of mouth diarrhea with this mess. Old Pirate has never trashed any kid on any team for any reason. Now the adults are a different matter. BPM, you always been full of mess but advanced to being pure liar or else yous jest totally confused by recent skillet attacks. 

My 2 cents from the best 2 programs in the area.

SP opened the door and the tigers walked in and punched them in the nose.  If not for the pirates making a miraculous catch on 4 th and 29 to the wrong WR this could have been a tiger romper..

The ol for Meigs is big and well coached. #34 Meadows is a dangerous rb. Tough.

The Tigers d is their strength.

The front 4 gets after you. #8 and #32.  

Those 2 linebackers will light you up. Fly to the football. Good gap discipline #12 and #52.  

Back end did a good job. #15

Meigs has excellent coaching.Somehow a better team than last year imo.

Sp showed why they are a top program in the  3rd quarter.They would not stop. They have unbelievable speed and size. A little undisciplined.  But that was probably the lay-off. If these teams play 10 times I think the tigers win 6-7 times. It was a great game to watch. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says yous got a severe case of mouth diarrhea with this mess. Old Pirate has never trashed any kid on any team for any reason. Now the adults are a different matter. BPM, you always been full of mess but advanced to being pure liar or else yous jest totally confused by recent skillet attacks. 

Nope - OP does not trash kids. But he sure did whine about the GB orchestrating last year....for days;

OP - 12/4/19

"TSSAA poor over-site is reason GB & Whitwell got to Cookeville! Orchestrators are tough to beat. Perhaps......Not likely, good officiating will be mindful of the illegal picks to free up receivers and the regular illegal procedures will be called."

OP - 12/3/19

"Pujo, Old Pirate says folkes knowds GB reputation. Bottom line is their dependence on having a tribe of many nations. Them GB spewed ever fake reason known to man fer reason of transfers. New School, Beautiful view fer students, Great youth program won middle school championship- how does affect 2019, Great Education"

OP - 12/2/19

"Well, well a Troll wanting to play! Old Pirate says yous best git to orchestrating too. That 7 loss season indicates theys a studding problem round yous cave! Figure you losers all have one thing in common. Yous ain’t got nothing goin on in your threads! LOPAO"

OP - 12/1/19

"YepReconSo, GB orchestrated to git the team to compete fer it. SP will continue to build their reputation. Everyone knowds GB will continue to build their reputation as dependent on transfers. Without transfers, everyone knowds GB would be like Whitwell. Be relevant every quarter century!"

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sequatchie33 said:

My 2 cents from the best 2 programs in the area.

SP opened the door and the tigers walked in and punched them in the nose.  If not for the pirates making a miraculous catch on 4 th and 29 to the wrong WR this could have been a tiger romper..

The ol for Meigs is big and well coached. #34 Meadows is a dangerous rb. Tough.

The Tigers d is their strength.

The front 4 gets after you. #8 and #32.  

Those 2 linebackers will light you up. Fly to the football. Good gap discipline #12 and #52.  

Back end did a good job. #15

Meigs has excellent coaching.Somehow a better team than last year imo.

Sp showed why they are a top program in the  3rd quarter.They would not stop. They have unbelievable speed and size. A little undisciplined.  But that was probably the lay-off. If these teams play 10 times I think the tigers win 6-7 times. It was a great game to watch. 

It wouldn't have been 4th & 29 without the dumb penalty out of bounds.  It would have been 1st and goal from the 2 or 3. 

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m sorry I should have used the term you used “orchestrating to fill needs”. It’s all good. Everyone on coachT sees you for the bum you are for trashing kids and families with no proof. Have a good day ma’am. 

Now just hold on one second there! As a parent who was accused of such "orchestrating" by an assistant principal of a school i shall not name, I dont take the accusations of calling out Old Pirate for "bashing a kid and his family" all to well. 

This lady even sunk to the level of copying pictures from Facebook of my youngest son and other pictures showing my family in Jackson County Alabama. Yes we lived there before moving to South Pittsburg, yes my stepsons father still lived in Alabama but his mother had full custody of her sons. It doesn't take a genius to surmise that of course my stepson would be photographed with family and friends he still had in Alabama. You would also come to the conclusion he'd be staying in Alabama on certain weekends but again, his main address of residency was on Pine Ave in the center of South Pittsburg with his mother and I. Our neighbor was a sports writer for The Chattanooga Times Free Press.

His former high school even hired a private investigator which turned up not one single piece of evidence that we had "orchestrated" nary a dang thing. The investigator only proved what I had said from the beginning, I made a legitimate move from Jackson County Alabama to South Pittsburg Tennessee. No "orchestrating" whatsoever, so yes that is a major sore spot for me and mine. Remember, wasnt a fan that did this but an assistant principal of a school who had the unfortunate experience of facing SP in the playoffs that year and whom SP eliminated in a way only SP could do...by beating the brakes off her team and sending them home with a valuable lesson! Beware of your accusations because they may come back to bite you in the rear!

A school with a winning program and rich in football tradition garners attention from parents who not only want their child to have a quality education but be a part of that winning tradition that is SP Pirate Football. I fault no parents for wanting more for their children. 

As the Chiderss man said on the Nashville news "He wasn't 99% sure it was a legitimate and legal move, he was 100% positive it was a legitimate and legal move and my stepson was allowed to play football for SP!" 1D8B3DDB-63BC-4764-97A2-85BF3C7A1460.thumb.jpeg.76713cf3754611acd7ec6829b14482b5.jpeg

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

6 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Now just hold on one second there! As a parent who was accused of such "orchestrating" by an assistant principal of a school i shall not name, I dont take the accusations of calling out Old Pirate for "bashing a kid and his family" all to well. 

This lady even sunk to the level of copying pictures from Facebook of my youngest son and other pictures showing my family in Jackson County Alabama. Yes we lived there before moving to South Pittsburg, yes my stepsons father still lived in Alabama but his mother had full custody of her sons. It doesn't take a genius to surmise that of course my stepson would be photographed with family and friends he still had in Alabama. You would also come to the conclusion he'd be staying in Alabama on certain weekends but again, his main address of residency was on Pine Ave in the center of South Pittsburg with his mother and I. Our neighbor was a sports writer for The Chattanooga Times Free Press.

His former high school even hired a private investigator which turned up not one single piece of evidence that we had "orchestrated" nary a dang thing. The investigator only proved what I had said from the beginning, I made a legitimate move from Jackson County Alabama to South Pittsburg Tennessee. No "orchestrating" whatsoever, so yes that is a major sore spot for me and mine. Remember, wasnt a fan that did this but an assistant principal of a school who had the unfortunate experience of facing SP in the playoffs that year and whom SP eliminated in a way only SP could do...by beating the brakes off her team and sending them home with a valuable lesson! Beware of your accusations because they may come back to bite you in the rear!

A school with a winning program and rich in football tradition garners attention from parents who not only want their child to have a quality education but be a part of that winning tradition that is SP Pirate Football. I fault no parents for wanting more for their children. 

As the Chiderss man said on the Nashville news "He wasn't 99% sure it was a legitimate and legal move, he was 100% positive it was a legitimate and legal move and my stepson was allowed to play football for SP!" 1D8B3DDB-63BC-4764-97A2-85BF3C7A1460.thumb.jpeg.76713cf3754611acd7ec6829b14482b5.jpeg

What does your stepson have to do with what he did?  Old Pirate did to the Greenback folks exactly what that assistant principal did to you and your stepson. Accused without accusations. I don’t know you or your stepson and would never question what you did and think it was not on the up and up. Old Pirate didn’t know any of the greenback people personally. Yet time and time again he said the transfer were orchestrated. This would mean that the kids, parents and coaches all knew about it and did it anyway. However he had no proof an put them on blast anyway. You don’t have to take me calling out old pirate well. I could care less what you think. Bottom line is he called the character of all involved into question and had no proof. It was wrong anyway you put it. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

1. Old Pirate didn’t know any of the greenback people personally. (LOPAO, You Do?) 2. Yet time and time again he said the transfer were orchestrated. ( All transfers are orchestrated to some degree)  3.  This would mean that the kids, parents and coaches all knew about it and did it anyway. 4. However he had no proof . ( That crystal ball is blurred)

Old Pirate is a self confessed skillet head but RD properly named you, Big Bowl Movement. 1. You have no idea 2. Yes orchestrated. 3. Without any doubt. 4. Intelligence Sources & Methods should never be leaked. BBM, have yous ever been to GB or seen that Fake Honey Hole? Please provide details of exactly what you seen. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE