Maryville @ Bradley

TnBear

16 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

Good game for both. Bradley hung in there. Didn't agree with sole of the play calling in the 4th but all and all good. I haven't never seen a Maryville team that misses so many tackles either. That was really shocking.

Well I was shocked too , can't remember the last time I saw Maryville have so many missed tackles . Every Coach Hunt team has shown huge Improvement as the season has went on ... This team really needs to kick it to the next level to get where they want . 

Bradley played way to conservative. No way you beat Maryville by running 40 times. That onside kick was the turning point. Can't for the life of me understand that call against a team like Maryville. Dj Burks played the run all night I don't understand why you don't take a few shots down the field. Imo this game is on play calling plain and Simple. Rant over 

Whole lot of opinion on here. The MARYVILLE Defense is a stingy bunch. There were several adjustments before halftime on the D and those adjustments were effective and much needed. Sometimes things arent what they appear to be.  EACH player MUST carry out his assignment in order for the scheme to work. When that doesnt happen then it makes it hard on the others to carry out theirs.  Tonight I saw the adjustment that has been needed. Its a team sport not a single player  sport... time to play like it. Ill quote a friend of mine .,,. Ill take Gold over ink any day.  Sometimes these things are fixed after practice..lol

7 hours ago, strongx said:

Da Bears...Murvil travels south to Cleveland for what will be the toughest game of the year for the rebs at this point in the schedule. It's a big region game, on the road, in what can be a very hostile environment. The last time I was there, da bears had this big OL that was appropriately called a right "tackle". LOL. The murvil squad has improved every week, but they better strap it on tonight. I don't suspect these bears to be hibernating yet. This should be a close one.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! BC IS THE LOSING TEAM! HOLDING MUST BE A HOAX TO THESE REFEREES! 31-14 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

No injuries and safe travels to the northern Rebels.

Very close

5 minutes ago, Solomon said:

I dunno if the guy from Bradley forgot to take the cap off the camera or not, but I didn't get to see any of the game because NFHS wouldn't load.

Sounded like another slow start, adjustments were made, and they took over. That's just who this team is.

Saw the whole thing on bchs.tv on YouTube.  I'm sure it has the game in the archive if you really want to watch it again.  So it wasn't the Bradley guy with the camera.  

I think Bradley went about trying to beat Maryville the right way in running the ball and eating the clock.  McMinn should take that game plan, and with their much better rushing game, should be able to keep the Maryville game at least close or win.  That said, it doesn't matter if you lose by 4 or you lose by 40, you still lose.  You don't beat Maryville by kicking FG's.  Therein lies my gripe with the scoring opportunities last night for the Bears.

My thawts onn tha gaim....

1. Hits ben brawt upp beefour butt way two minny missed tackulls on #3

b. Furst haif offence putt tha D inn a whole

3. Brangin' Lou baick upp att Bandit wuz a vurry goodur uhjustmint.....He's two good onn tha LOS two haiv hem out thair playin' a deecoy slot reeseever enny way

d. Momma sed we jist knead two start showin' upp att haiftime two see enny Mairvul footbawl this yeer

5. Eye nose this sownds like a lawyur grewp......Butt "Burke and Burkes" looked like tha best playurs fer both teems laist nite

eff. Mad Mike led tha stewdunt seckshun laist nite inn vurry vurry goodur fayshun

gee. Laist nite's furst haif wuz played inn 40 minutts

8. Momma hepped Staydeeum BBQ ketch-upp onn tha yeerlee budgitt....She wuz tawlkin' inn hur sleap laist nite and keeped onn sayin "Fride pie.....Fride pie"....ovur and ovur

eye. Eye wuz emprassed bye tha yung soff Mr. Diaz....Gonna bee a goodur one

10. And a big showt out two #94.......6 fer 6 wif all ov his kickofts deep inn tha end zoan....Hooge wheppun......:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

21 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Fall Break-itis is affecting every level of football around here. Trust me!

I trust that statement fully. Lots of Maryville fans had to listen to all those stupid throw in advertisements after every time someone on the field let a fart on WGAP. How Corny can a broadcast be. Sounds like something that came off of Hee Haw except your drowning Maryville's name into that big joke of a broadcast. Nothing against the announcers which were fine but that is pure 100% garbage and something that only people from Hooterville would want to listen to. Maybe Arnold.