Maryville @ Bradley

TnBear

I was a little disappointed in how many Denso advertisements aired on the PA and Jubotron during the MHS vs. Bradley game. Maryville is the HQ of Denso in TN and I think they might be spending more advertising dollars in Bradley County than Blount County. We might have to call M&M/Mars or Magic Chef to advertise at Maryville.

9 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I was a little disappointed in how many Denso advertisements aired on the PA and Jubotron during the MHS vs. Bradley game. Maryville is the HQ of Denso in TN and I think they might be spending more advertising dollars in Bradley County than Blount County. We might have to call M&M/Mars or Magic Chef to advertise at Maryville.

Whirlpool.... them cheapos wouldn't do nothing. 

4 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Denso has a few plants in Athens. That's why.

Just now, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Denso has a few plants in Athens. That's why.

You are talking to 1sfb4i.jpg So of course, I KNOW THAT. The joking point I was making is that some big Cleveland Mfg. advertise in Maryville. It was an LOL geared toward Cleveland (Bradley) folks. My mistake was forgetting that longtime Cleveland Mfg. Magic Chef was acquired by Whirlpool. 

On 10/8/2020 at 10:01 PM, TnBear said:

Bradley played way to conservative. No way you beat Maryville by running 40 times. That onside kick was the turning point. Can't for the life of me understand that call against a team like Maryville. Dj Burks played the run all night I don't understand why you don't take a few shots down the field. Imo this game is on play calling plain and Simple. Rant over 

Because running slows the tempo of the other team way down. However paying every now and then doesn't hurt

11 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Because running slows the tempo of the other team way down. However paying every now and then doesn't hurt

You have to take shots down the field. Once Maryville took the lead it was a no brainer. It doesn't matter what the score a loss is a loss. But to still be  running the ball in your own territory down two scores under 6 minutes left is insane. You have. A receiver that not many kids can cover one on one. When those times present themselves you take it. 

Edited by TnBear