Heritage at White House

BDP2003

9 hours ago, BDP2003 said:

Happens to us all! No worries. Fry, what’s the runs on the Pats. You’re their PA guy right? 

Heritage has 2 RB’s they use. Both backs are physical down hill runners. #27 Jackson Mapes is a Senior and should get most of the touches. He also Punts & plays LB. Our other RB is #22 Malakhai Illaramendi, who is a Junior that also plays LB on Defense. Malakhai is probably a little quicker. Our fastest player is #13 Timmy Freel. He plays in the slot and should touch the ball more than he does. The Patriots use him on Jet Sweeps and in the passing game. He also plays Defense, but in the Secondary. Heritage plays 2 Quarterbacks, #16 Will Wilson & #5 Taye Francis. Taye will play most of the snaps. Will is a better runner and Taye spins the ball better. Francis had a rough game last Friday. An emerging star is #33 Caleb Guisewite. Caleb is a Pitcher and has a full ride to play baseball at Belmont. Guisewite is extremely smart, talented & athletic. He is a Senior and he didn’t come out for the team until a few games into the season. Obviously, that’s because of all the travel league baseball. Heritage lines him up at TE. He catches almost every ball thrown his way. He has a Center Fielder instinct and can track the ball. I’m not sure why they don’t put him on D. 

1 hour ago, bigdawgtn said:

i say white house wins

We’ll find out Friday night. It’s hard to know what Heritage team will show up. The Patriots spanked Portland a few weeks back. Heritage was up 35-7 at the start of the 4th Quarter. They pulled all of their starters and I mean all of them, lol. Not a smart move in my mind. It was too early to make full depth chart substitutions. The Panthers got a couple of quick touchdowns and made the score 35-21 before Heritage put their starters back in. Coach Dickerson was pissed. The final score of 41-27 isn’t any indication of how that game went. Heritage dominated that game from the jump! 

21 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

We’ll find out Friday night. It’s hard to know what Heritage team will show up. The Patriots spanked Portland a few weeks back. Heritage was up 35-7 at the start of the 4th Quarter. They pulled all of their starters and I mean all of them, lol. Not a smart move in my mind. It was too early to make full depth chart substitutions. The Panthers got a couple of quick touchdowns and made the score 35-21 before Heritage put their starters back in. Coach Dickerson was pissed. The final score of 41-27 isn’t any indication of how that game went. Heritage dominated that game from the jump! 

just going off what i have seen Honestly i hope you guys win, i just see blackburn chewing you defense up. I will go out on a limb and say he rushes for 200. with that being said just like i said i would do with creekwood game if i am wrong i will tell you i was.