Heritage at White House

BDP2003

59 minutes ago, Fryinpan66 said:

For the 2nd Year in a Row, Heritage Wins the Rotary Cup. The Patriots shut down the Blue Devils in the 2nd Half. 

Hard to watch a White House team fold that hard under the slightest bit of pressure.  Congratulations to y’all, but we absolutely blew both of our feet off in the 2nd half.  Idek what to say really.  I’m honestly a little bit embarrassed.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Hard to watch a White House team fold that hard under the slightest bit of pressure.  Congratulations to y’all, but we absolutely blew both of our feet off in the 2nd half.  Idek what to say really.  I’m honestly a little bit embarrassed.  

Heritage is a solid team when they play their game. The 2nd Half was the Patriots best all season.  IMO, they could have beaten Creek Wood last week. Two costly turnovers were the difference. White House needs to work on their Defense, but so does Heritage. I will say, #9 (Ranen Blackburn) is a STUD! Maybe they  will send him out with a good Senior season next year. He needs some help around him. 

1 minute ago, Fryinpan66 said:

Heritage is a solid team when they play their game. The 2nd Half was the Patriots best all season.  IMO, they could have beaten Creek Wood last week. Two costly turnovers were the difference. White House needs to work on their Defense, but so does Heritage. I will say, #9 (Ranen Blackburn) is a STUD! Maybe they  will send him out with a good Senior season next year. He needs some help around him. 

Y’all are solid for sure.  I think yalls coaching staff is getting the absolute max out of those kids so congratulations to them and to the kids for executing.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

In what world could they have beaten CW? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fryinpan66 said:

In a world where Heritage doesn’t have 2 turnovers. Take away the interception before the half, and the Patriots go to the locker room down 7-6. Don’t act like the Red Hawks are world beaters. Y’all Won by 2 scores. 

I'm not saying CW is world beaters. But Heritage didn't stop CW offense at all in the 2nd half. Like at all. 

Heritage did whatever they wanted in the second half last night. It was very difficult to watch. We’ve gotta pick ourselves up and find a way to win one or two down the stretch. IMO, the Greenbrier game could be for all the marbles as the dreaded 4 seed. A lot of football left but we are running out of time. 
Congrats to Heritage. Solid program and big win for them last night. Tip of the cap. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 8:22 AM, bigdawgtn said:

just going off what i have seen Honestly i hope you guys win, i just see blackburn chewing you defense up. I will go out on a limb and say he rushes for 200. with that being said just like i said i would do with creekwood game if i am wrong i will tell you i was. 

well i said i would do it so i am here to eat crow, Congrats i didnt think you could stop #9. its hard to remember how bad wh really is when they got that stud back there. Good win in the rivalry

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

well i said i would do it so i am here to eat crow, Congrats i didnt think you could stop #9. its hard to remember how bad wh really is when they got that stud back there. Good win in the rivalry

It’s all good. Some doubt is a good thing every now and again. Heritage played a very good 2nd Half against White House. The Blue Devils still have a lot to play for the season. If they can make the playoffs, that’s a start in the right direction. And with #9 Blackburn back, BDP will have a chance in most games. Now, they just need to get him some help.

My Patriots should Win out with their last 2 games at Home against Westmoreland next Friday 10/23 & Montgomery Central on 10/30. They are getting a much needed BYE this Friday night. If they can Win out, they will be 8-2. Which, is a good season. Unfortunately, Heritage will have to go on the road and most likely play Lexington. The Patriots will be looking to avenge last season’s Loss to Lexington in the playoffs. Heritage played poorly in that game and still were in it. Hard to believe the season is almost over, it goes by way too fast! I may make a trip over to Hendersonville this Friday night and watch the Commandos take on Gallatin. I have a buddy who is HHS’ PA Announcer. 

I’ll eat my crow as well. I picked the Blue Devils to win. I have no idea how the game went other than the scores I saw, but it sounds like Heritage picked the right time to turn it up a notch. 

@Fryinpan66 I’ll ask you a question. You’ve seen both Creek Wood and Springfield play your Pats at home. How do you think their end of the year matchup will pan out? I know what I think but I’d like an unbiased opinion. The CW staff was at our game last week against Central, and I hope they think that’s the team they will face. I don’t know if they know or not but due to multiple issues like quarantining, contact tracing, poor grades, etc, they basically saw the Jacket JV play Central. 

• Like 1