Way too early region 3 aaa predictions

6 hours ago, Dad0414 said:

Hopefully you continue to get the refs help going forward!  You definitely need it 

of course we need home cooking refs. everyone has them even cookeville i have been there many times. too many mistakes during the game can be blamed for the loss as much as the refs. ball was stolen because she tried to go thru 4 defenders instead of passing to an open player.the ref may have seen her trying to retaliate because she had ball stolen. video to blurry cant see. imo your player tripped when she tried to make her turn to go back up court, cant tell if there was contact.

1 hour ago, nono said:

of course we need home cooking refs. everyone has them even cookeville i have been there many times. too many mistakes during the game can be blamed for the loss as much as the refs. ball was stolen because she tried to go thru 4 defenders instead of passing to an open player.the ref may have seen her trying to retaliate because she had ball stolen. video to blurry cant see. imo your player tripped when she tried to make her turn to go back up court, cant tell if there was contact.

And she was fouled when the call was stolen!  When the whistle blew even the Bradley players thought the call was on them!  You said it home cooking! I see now why you all haven’t lost a home game in so long! 

18 minutes ago, Dad0414 said:

And she was fouled when the call was stolen!  When the whistle blew even the Bradley players thought the call was on them!  You said it home cooking! I see now why you all haven’t lost a home game in so long! 

The game is over. Bradley won. You can’t change the call. Whether you think it was a foul or not Cookeville did have a lead on Bradley from the start but they let down and bradley didn’t give up. So you can sit there and be mad but Bradley isn’t worried bout a team that’s sitting at home

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ohcraphaha said:

The game is over. Bradley won. You can’t change the call. Whether you think it was a foul or not Cookeville did have a lead on Bradley from the start but they let down and bradley didn’t give up. So you can sit there and be mad but Bradley isn’t worried bout a team that’s sitting at home

True! 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 10:56 PM, FootballFan51 said:

Heard tonight after the game that Reuter has won 10 Region titles in his 11 years as a head coach & is 32-1 or something like that in the Region 3 AAA Tournament. That is insane.  
Some people knock the 90 something straight District wins by saying that it’s a weak District, but the last two years Miss Basketball was in the District & Madison Hayes had a great year at Miss State & was just selected to the SEC All Freshman Team. 
District 6AAA has had some quality teams as well, so 10 of 11 Region Championships just ain’t bad... 

Oh, and Bradley’s two leading scorers tonight are sophomores... 

I said last year that sloan carpenter would be a force to be reckoned with. District 5 isn't "weak" bradley is just that good. Coach said in the interviews that every school isn't blessed with talent like he is. 

20 hours ago, ohcraphaha said:

Home cooking?? Why has bradley won 3 games against middle tn teams then? 2 ON THE ROAD!!??

Bradley won 36-31 over Oakland. 
Bradley absolutely could not have shot the ball any worse. Missed 8-10 layups & many, many free throws down the stretch as Oakland fouled when Bradley got up 8-9 points midway through the 4th. I think 5 points was the closest margin down the stretch. 

Bradleys 2 leading scorers tonight were both junior subs off the bench. 

Edited by FootballFan51