Red Bank at Rhea County

57eagle

With the amount of talent that Red Bank has on defense. It’s going to be tough moving the ball. Red Bank has 2 legit D-1 defensive linemen in BJ Ragland and Cameron Bell. Then you can’t for get Lumiere Strickland on the offensive side of the ball at RB. Outside of Powell or Knox West this will be the best team we see on our schedule. I think we will at least score but how much I don’t know. Plus I remember us not being too health coming into this game last year. I think we will be in better shape as far as injuring go this year. 

• Like 1

Tough game for the Eagles this week. Best shot will be to try and hold down the big plays, stop Strickland and turn this into a defensive struggle. They haven’t thrown as much as last year but they are very explosive with more than just Strickland on offense. QB seems very mobile and can throw if needed. Eagles can’t play sloppy with penalties and turnovers or this one could get ugly fast. Best team Rhea has played this season and it’s going to take their best performance to even stay in this one and have a chance to pull out a W. 
GO EAGLES!!

We have not played a complete game yet. However, if we do play a complete game we can compete with Red Bank and anyone else we will play. 

I agree our best shot at beating Red Bank is to make it ugly with defense. We have to limit the big play; which the lions have a lot of big play potential. Also, for us to have any chance we have to get good line play on both sides of the ball. Like I said in my other post Red Bank will have the best D-line we will see all year.