Classification

BooWhoWiseMan

2 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

You have zero clue what you are talking about.  Absolutely zero.  And making fun of kids with disabilities really shows your true ignorance and character.   Just some stupid hick trying to talk tough on a board.  Prolly some 30 year old still living with mommy and daddy 

I'm sorry you have disabilities. I'm 38 and I own my own home.. try again. Definitely not a hick... try again. I'm also sorry I've been an absent father ima try to do better son. 

47 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Henry County wants to stay in the Clarksville 5A region because if they end up playing against Williamson County 6A then they'll become Dickson County quick, fast, and in a hurry.  

:lol: another hater. For the hundredth time WE ARE NOT A 6A SCHOOL! IF WE WAS A 6A SCHOOL, WE WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM PLAYING IN WHATEVER REGION WE WAS PUT IN! Some people cant accept we are a 5A school with more success in 10 years than their school has had their whole existence! 

• Like 1

Henry County is nowhere near being bumped to 6A. Our numbers are actually down. So no, 50 kids would not make a difference either way. We’re just above the middle of the pack when it comes to 5A numbers. 

As for the Williamson Co region comment, if Clarksville were to add one more 5A school, they would probably make a Clarksville only region. Which would actually probably move us and DC to the Memphis area for Region play. Unless several of said schools were moved to 6A, and there were a need for us to be there. Either way, we’ll go wherever they tell us to and compete. We don’t have to schedule Beech, Haywood, Brentwood, Germantown, Gallatin, etc ya know? We do so, because we’ll play anyone/anywhere. We’ll compete just fine in whatever region we end up in. I’ll also say, the next two years you better hope your team, whomever that is, doesn’t schedule us because it’s going to be pretty special in Patriot Nation for a while. GBR

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mmb said:

Henry County is nowhere near being bumped to 6A. Our numbers are actually down. So no, 50 kids would not make a difference either way. We’re just above the middle of the pack when it comes to 5A numbers. 

As for the Williamson Co region comment, if Clarksville were to add one more 5A school, they would probably make a Clarksville only region. Which would actually probably move us and DC to the Memphis area for Region play. Unless several of said schools were moved to 6A, and there were a need for us to be there. Either way, we’ll go wherever they tell us to and compete. We don’t have to schedule Beech, Haywood, Brentwood, Germantown, Gallatin, etc ya know? We do so, because we’ll play anyone/anywhere. We’ll compete just fine in whatever region we end up in. I’ll also say, the next two years you better hope your team, whomever that is, doesn’t schedule us because it’s going to be pretty special in Patriot Nation for a while. GBR

I know one 5A team that plays up, seems to me they're doing just fine....

26 minutes ago, mmb said:

What does that have to do with anything in my post?

Some schools chose to move up voluntarily, so to say you're about taking on all comers isn't factual. What ever HC decides to do, I don't believe there are many teams afraid to play HC. If I'm being honest, HC would be the 3rd or 4th best 5A team in the Knoxville region.

15 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Some schools chose to move up voluntarily, so to say you're about taking on all comers isn't factual. What ever HC decides to do, I don't believe there are many teams afraid to play HC. If I'm being honest, HC would be the 3rd or 4th best 5A team in the Knoxville region.

Na then we would just hop on board the open transfer train and stack out team up like they do. But here in reality Henry county isnt on Knoxville.. soooooooo there's that.

1 minute ago, RollRed said:

Na then we would just hop on board the open transfer train and stack out team up like they do. But here in reality Henry county isnt on Knoxville.. soooooooo there's that.

Powell maybe, but the others as far as I know aren't bringing in a ton of open zoned kids. Regardless of where HC is located, my point is the myth that teams are afraid to play HC is exactly that, a myth...

22 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

I know we beat a couple of those same Knoxville schools to win a couple of ships :thumb: