Classification

BooWhoWiseMan

On 10/5/2020 at 10:28 AM, sportsguy22 said:

I think the Board of Control meeting is scheduled for November 12th? They should be classifying and setting all districts and regions then. That said, who knows what they will do and when they will actually do it? The communication for this has not been good and the communication about how they plan to seed for the football playoffs this particular crazy year has been horrible to say the least!

Once those numbers come out do you know how many schools are in each classification?

12 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Once those numbers come out do you know how many schools are in each classification?

It should be around 50 teams per class. I was wrong about Shelbyville by the way. It seems there has been some confusion with the virtual aspect. For now, Summit and Shelbyville looks to both be heading to 6A.

1 hour ago, JSamson7 said:

How is it asinine? West, Powell, and Knox Central would all come away with a W against HC so 4th is about where they'd be.

Idk. I've seen where central is down this year with a new coach that isnt working out. This from some of their own people and they went on to say basically the unhappy kids would just transfer out .  must be nice. Keep and eye open for HC over the next 2 years. We have a few undefeated middle school classes coming up and the #1 ranked QB for the class of 2023. Our sophomore RB is a complete stud and carries himself like hes the best on the field. If HC doesnt go to state at least once in the next 2 years maybe not counting this year. But we have a chance this year dont count us out.

• Upvote 1