Covington @ South Gibson -10/16/20

CHARGERFAN

7 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

I have always enjoyed your posts! 

I am hoping for a good, clean, injury free game. When these teams get together it seems to always be a good one! Lets hope for the same tomorrow night! 

GO HORNETS! 

Yeah, we have exchanged posts and I've had fun with that. With SGC moving to 4A, who knows? Maybe we play a non-region game in the future. Regardless, we can still interact on Coach T. I just won't call you stuff like BPM does. I've kept in touch with Stacmot while Haywood was in a different region and suddenly we will be in the same one. This TSSAA classification changes often, so we could reunite eventually.

Ditto on the injury free wish. This late in the year, neither teams needs to sustain any injuries that might affect our playoff runs. 

1 hour ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Yeah, we have exchanged posts and I've had fun with that. With SGC moving to 4A, who knows? Maybe we play a non-region game in the future. Regardless, we can still interact on Coach T. I just won't call you stuff like BPM does. I've kept in touch with Stacmot while Haywood was in a different region and suddenly we will be in the same one. This TSSAA classification changes often, so we could reunite eventually.

Ditto on the injury free wish. This late in the year, neither teams needs to sustain any injuries that might affect our playoff runs. 

Man of Millions is a great friend of mine. FYI.