Class 2A state playoffs

Goldenpride

49 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Its not a one man show this year they spread it out and they have a lot of playmakers some of numbers that stuck out to me was #3 #8 #34 #2 #1 and I’m sure I’m missing some others but that is who I can remember off the top of my head. They remind me of our 2016 Tiger team. They play as a whole. They are having fun out there you could tell. You could even see some of them help the other players with direction in the huddle. I truly believe they will be playing for a gold ball this year and they will be hard to handle for any team that includes Peabody. 

I would throw 15 in there, he’s the number one receiver, he had a TD and an interception last night. He’s the one that had the big catch against TC last year late in the game that led to the go ahead score. He broke his foot on the play and had to set out of the championship game.

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

I would throw 15 in there, he’s the number one receiver, he had a TD and an interception last night. He’s the one that had the big catch against TC last year late in the game that led to the go ahead score. He broke his foot on the play and had to set out of the championship game.

I was thinking 15 but wasn’t sure.

Just now, Sidelinehustler said:

Anyone that is worried about the semifinals, much less finals, at this point is cart before horse. 5-5 4 seed Livingston Academy proved that in 2005. 

That's what I'm saying. Were just looking at Fridays game every week I assure you. I felt really good about our chances against South Pitt though. Video doesn't do Meigs justice I've said it a few times. I will say a few are believers now.