Kingsport vs Johnson City!!!..Or EASTMAN vs ETSU!!

1 hour ago, BatmanDB said:

About forgot, I'll go with DB 45-14

Science Hill has won 7 out of the last 8 games with DB.  I think before that DB had won 18 in a row. So this series has taken a turn. Last year I think DB had the better team but still lost. I wouldn't put much thought into doing score comparisons with common opponents. This is a rivalry game and you never know. Probably who ever comes in with the right frame of mind will come out on top. I've been waiting on a team to come out and just throw it on every down against DB. I think Carter is probably crazy enough to do it. I'll be surprised if they run it more than 6 times. It's all going to depend on how much pressure DB can get on the QB. Their QB has a good arm and is mobile. They'll have to be careful not to overrun him and watch out for the screen passes. SH has three good receivers and they'll get open. DB receivers have been really good but Friday night dropped 5 long ball passes that were very catchable. That can't happen against SH. DB has stayed with their blocks downfield really good the past two games. That needs to continue. 

Oh, and let it be noted: Our kicking game has gone from "not good" to "good". 

2 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Science Hill has won 7 out of the last 8 games with DB.  I think before that DB had won 18 in a row. So this series has taken a turn. Last year I think DB had the better team but still lost. I wouldn't put much thought into doing score comparisons with common opponents. This is a rivalry game and you never know. Probably who ever comes in with the right frame of mind will come out on top. I've been waiting on a team to come out and just throw it on every down against DB. I think Carter is probably crazy enough to do it. I'll be surprised if they run it more than 6 times. It's all going to depend on how much pressure DB can get on the QB. Their QB has a good arm and is mobile. They'll have to be careful not to overrun him and watch out for the screen passes. SH has three good receivers and they'll get open. DB receivers have been really good but Friday night dropped 5 long ball passes that were very catchable. That can't happen against SH. DB has stayed with their blocks downfield really good the past two games. That needs to continue. 

Oh, and let it be noted: Our kicking game has gone from "not good" to "good". 

Yep,I remember back when DB was winning all those and I said when Carter went to SH that I thought they would in the near future be the team that would stand close to even in this area.I believe I said  they would win probably 40 percent of the match-ups once he got them rolling. I took a hit or two for that prediction. I can't remember the exact words  used during the DB football banquet ,but I believe it was something like this," He couldn't beat us at South and he won't do it at SH either.. Whatever it was,it came back to bite . Anyway, I'm just throwing caution to the wind in my prediction.I know from this point on,if DB doesn't come to play,it could be bad.

On 10/17/2020 at 12:13 AM, SWVAHavokFan said:

I thought tonight was the Tribe's most complete game, start to finish, yet.  Outstanding effort.  Two things that still kind of worry me.  We're still so gosh darn flag happy.  The debacle at the end of the first half tonight... what did we get like three or four holding calls consecutively?

Also, I hope Fonzo is ok.  He got up and walked off the field after his injury.  I do not recall if he ever came back in or not.  Hope he's ready to go next week.  Roll Tribe Roll!

Are they already selling tickets for the Db vs Alcoa game, lord willing I'm not missing that game for anything, I just want to go ahead an get tickets 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

Are they already selling tickets for the Db vs Alcoa game, lord willing I'm not missing that game for anything, I just want to go ahead an get tickets 

They would sell tickets for their home games from the school ticket office starting on Monday of that week’s game.  You definitely can’t get them on game day.  I assume they’ll keep that schedule even though it’s a thurs game.