Littull Fellers vs. Mackmen Gyunts

STARSNBARS

Reesuns Mackmen iz so much goodur this seesun (and hits vurry vurry scirry fer our littull fellurs)....

1. Thay haiv a lott ov 3 yeer starturs

2. Thay play like Alcoee att tha LOS...Tuff and vurry vurry fizzycull and git a big ole push

c. Mr. Hunt iz faistur thain evurthang except tha Word ov tha Good Lord 

4. Thay haiv a goodur soffmoore quotabaick thait cain run and thro

5. Mr. Goodner iz goin' two Virginyee Teck fer a reesun

eff. Mairvul iz steal vurry vurry grean

gee. Thay line upp like Mairvul now and spread yee out two

8. Thair hevvy packige iz vurry vurry hevvy

eye. Mairvul aint played vurry well on nature-rull grass latelee

10. Obveeuslee tha playurs thair haiv haid goodur newtrishun wif all tha goodur Mayfeeled's producks thair entarr lifes....(Momma drankin' on tha Trew - Moo iz a purrfick xampull)

:unsure:

13 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Mairvul's littull fellers goes two Mackmen two face tha best Churokey teem inn thair histree ...Hopefully we cain stay wifinn a hunnurd ere so......MackMen opuns az a urlee 159.0 favritt....:unsure:

Best Cherokee team in their history is very questionable. 
Maryville owns this Region and will be the favorite in this one until someone knocks them off the perch.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Tax payer dollars are paid for certified teachers to "teach" and then coach. The primary job is to teach.  There are some district that ay awesome supplements and others that don't. Dyersburg and Dyer County are pretty close if I remember correctly. I would imagine that Football and basketball are above $10,000 now.  I've heard that Milan is $20,000 for boys basketball. I would imagine that football is more than that in Milan.  Collierville has camps that coaches get paid extra for. 3 camps a year, 100 kids a camp, $30,000 right there.  There are places like Memphis-Shelby County schools where the supplements are garbage even for the head coaches. I made less than $3,000 as the head assistant at Germantown in 2015 when we were 26-4 and one of the best teams in the Southeast. As a head middle school coach next year I will make between $4-5,000 at a municipal in Shelby County.  Coaches should be compensated for the jobs that are required but lets keep in mind that they are educators first.  It's pretty frustrating to other teachers that work their tale off teaching 6-7 classes a day to watch someone roam campus, not teach (or have very minimal responsibilities), and get paid the same (more with supplements) as a person who has the some years of experience or sometimes less. 
    • This will get coaches leaving the profession very quickly if this kid wins this case. This is absurd... 
    • yeah money aint right there anymore
    • I suppose you are correct but from my understanding it was going to be a situation of the HC saying yay or nay to every play