Littull Fellers vs. Mackmen Gyunts

STARSNBARS

On 10/19/2020 at 7:48 PM, upchuck said:

I don't understand where you're getting the Gyunts? Only 2 of the Mac Minn 

O line are over 260.

On 10/19/2020 at 8:50 PM, Martymcfly said:

And only 2 of them are over 6ft tall, the “tall tale” only gets taller, lol

All ov Mackmen's O-Linemuns ere way biggur thain Mairvul's biggust D-Linemun.....Pore littull fellurs.....:unsure:

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha! Karma! 

Slide Miss GIF - Slide Miss Fail - Discover & Share GIFs

Your most certainly right BC. There are certain schools that love to do their job so well that they don't care about pizzing off life long fans or do they realize it takes a lot of butts in those seats to pay for things. I know a lot of people that have told me this year they will never be back after all this is over. Football has gradually dropped in attendance every year so slightly and I blame most of it to enrollment not strength of teams and a schedule full of crappy games that go into a mercy rule contest. A third of the season ticket buyers never come to the games at Maryville and never have and they should of opened up an additional 5 or 600 tickets knowing that. Depending on who it is if you give some people a little power their heads swell like a weenie in a microwave and this is why things like this happens. I guess a lot of Maryville fans will either have to watch bits and pieces of the game while NFHS goes in and out like it's coming from the moon or listen to WGAP tell us it's a nipple ring first down and the time on the Denso Scoreboard is now 7 minutes to go.

No disrespect to McMinn, but I don’t believe that this game is close. McMinn has benefited from the weak schedule. Going way back to my days in the Volunteer State, I always saw McMinn as an underachieving program. I always felt that you could win a state championship at McMinn, if the pieces fell right. You couldn’t win one every year, but you could be in the mix, more years than not. 

5 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Same thing happened down here the "elite" buy tickets out and distribute them.

I know someone who lives in Maryville and works in Knoxville  who had an appointment down McMinn County way.  While down that way, he decided to go by the school and see about tickets.  He says he bought three.  I don't think he's an McMinn "elite" (he doesn't even live there), but maybe he knows someone who is.

Edited by OldRebel2
  • Like 1