Littull Fellers vs. Mackmen Gyunts

STARSNBARS

On 10/19/2020 at 7:54 AM, Haydiboy said:

Mcminns always been a laughing stock. What are you even talking about we are the smallest 6a team  right now. McMinns problem  is they'll  go 7-3 or 8-2 the good years  but the bad years 3-7 and 4-6.  We  don't have a metro area to pluck players  from.  Most of these boys grew up without middle school teams and only  youth leagues  if that answers your question.   

Gasp....are you insinuating that murville does that? 

Maryville is a machine...that's all that needs to be said.....its a sight to watch them play

51 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Its finally game day. Been waiting for this game a few weeks now. Its the deciding game for seeding, maybe finally someone challenges for that district winning streak. If McMinn can establish a running game, its going to be a dogfight 

Murvil takes this one by several trickles.  I wonder if MacMinn still has the horse run up and down the field.  I saw it take a dump on the field and unseat the rider one night. That alone was worth the trip. lol.  And that PA guy is awful. 

"It's another first down for the C-H-E-R-O-K-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Edited by oridgecat

B-U-TIFUL evening for high school football. 250 invitations sent to the visitors. Pay to park, or park and walk. Murvil enters this game knowing they still have not played their best. It's generally a young team, but some KEY seniors play some big roles. Mackmen has got a trap set. They have rolled in most every game. Maybe not since Hubert Simpson has the area seen a RB as good as is there now, and that was 40+ years ago. Will it be a notre dame repeat? Penalties, turnovers, time of possession, and the kicking game commonly play a part in big games such as this one. Can murvil's D get a few stops? Can mackmen defend the pass? Will the zebras seek some attention? This game is truly a tossup. The winning team only has to be better for 48 minutes.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! MACKMEN IS THE LOSING TEAM! YOU GOTTA LOVE THE LOCAL REFEREES! 31-21 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Let's hope the game is injury free and everyone gets to and from safely.

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

Murvil takes this one by several trickles.  I wonder if MacMinn still has the horse run up and down the field.  I saw it take a dump on the field and unseat the rider one night. That alone was worth the trip. lol.  And that PA guy is awful. 

"It's another first down for the C-H-E-R-O-K-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

orc....we wuz down att Mackmen fer a gaim.....Eye beeleaf hit wuz 2010.....And this pore littull gurl wuz leadin' tha teem onn tha feeled ridin' a paintid ponee....Sumthin' spooked tha ponee and hit bucked hur oft and she cawt tha rains and hit wuz steal draggin' hur....Finelee sum peepull hepped hur git tha ponee unnur controll....Luckilee nobodee gott hurt and Momma felt so sarry fer tha littull gurl rider....Bless hur hart....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

44 minutes ago, strongx said:

B-U-TIFUL evening for high school football. 250 invitations sent to the visitors. Pay to park, or park and walk. Murvil enters this game knowing they still have not played their best. It's generally a young team, but some KEY seniors play some big roles. Mackmen has got a trap set. They have rolled in most every game. Maybe not since Hubert Simpson has the area seen a RB as good as is there now, and that was 40+ years ago. Will it be a notre dame repeat? Penalties, turnovers, time of possession, and the kicking game commonly play a part in big games such as this one. Can murvil's D get a few stops? Can mackmen defend the pass? Will the zebras seek some attention? This game is truly a tossup. The winning team only has to be better for 48 minutes.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! MACKMEN IS THE LOSING TEAM! YOU GOTTA LOVE THE LOCAL REFEREES! 31-21 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Let's hope the game is injury free and everyone gets to and from safely.

I still remember listening to John Ward call that Notre Dame game on the radio. I was all the way up in Stoney Creek, TN at my mamaw a papaw's. Ole Hubert thought he was Orinthal that night. StrongX and the wayback machine!

Free video tonight at this link:

• Like 1