Littull Fellers vs. Mackmen Gyunts

STARSNBARS

I call it last Saturday after rewatching Cleveland vs mcminn, mcminn just have too many players going both ways. My hats off to mcminn they were gassed and suck it up and played their hearts out, fatigue is just undefeated. I would have went for the shootout approach put the backups in on defense and keep the offense fresh and hope for a 38-35 win.

As for murvil great win, I know you guys do 1 game at a time but can we just skip the playoffs and do Murvil vs Oakland best 2 out of 3 and can we please move this game to cookeville so we can get a true championship game, the loser of this game will still beat ravenwood or Brentwood.

11 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Wow! Held McMinn to 2 points. Is this the best Maryville defense of all time? If you get your offense clicking by the time Oakland rolls around it could be lights out.

Allow me to chime in on this comment. I saw Oakland play last night prior to the game being called due to lightening.  The Oakland offense is a formidable foe, but their defense is small and can easily be gashed.  If these two happen to meet in the semifinals, I do not see anyway Oakland wins. Maryville would have to provide a lot of turnovers. The Patriot defense is not ready for “prime time.”

Edited by TomLHS

11 minutes ago, TomLHS said:

Allow me to chime in on this comment. I saw Oakland play last night prior to the game being called due to lightening.  The Oakland offense is a formidable foe, but their defense is small and can easily be gashed.  If these two happen to meet in the semifinals, I do not see anyway Oakland wins. Maryville would have to provide a lot of turnovers. The Patriot defense is not ready for “prime time.”

I listen to the Oakland vs riverdale game some of it not all of it an that game linger around 9-7 an the long td pass before halftime really broke that game open, I was thinking Oakland is sleepwalking or Riverdale came to play. Riverdale isn't the best team in the state but they have the best defensive line in the state, they're legit they're as good as it gets.

As for murvil going into Oakland and coming out happy can't see it happening. Murvil has won at Oakland in the past but murvil has yet to show everyone since 2016 that they can go into Oakland and win, they had plenty of opportunities since then and they have brought better teams down there than what they will bring this year 

11 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

lol. MacMinn scored 2 

Hats off to Marivul, they once again proved that they are the king of region 2. But at the end of the day it was wishful thinking and crossing my fingers that McMinn had the will and guts to pull this out. At the end of the day Marivul still has to get through Oakland and that this year is not going to happen. But semifinals for Marivul is a down year anyhow 

19 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Hats off to Marivul, they once again proved that they are the king of region 2. But at the end of the day it was wishful thinking and crossing my fingers that McMinn had the will and guts to pull this out. At the end of the day Marivul still has to get through Oakland and that this year is not going to happen. But semifinals for Marivul is a down year anyhow 

We will see. 

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

We’re getting our Butt kicked in the IFL Rw87 !! LoL

“You all might have taken my giant smack talking team to the woodshed, but I’ll name another team, that I don’t follow and have never beaten, and hope they beat you”!  - ThunderPup

:roflol:

Edited by Red Rebels
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Congrats to the the red rebels though. How do you guys think  maryville,mcminn,bradley,and Cleveland/ooltewah 

Match up against  science hill, dobyns Bennett, Farragut, and bearden

DEM OWLS/ AND DEM SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ  AND DA BEARZ GETTIN TAKEN TO THE WOODSHED. MCMINN GOING BACK TO THE WOODSHED BY MURIVL AFTER THEY SQUEAK BY THEIR 1ST N 2ND ROUND OPPONENTS IMO.

#LOP