Littull Fellers vs. Mackmen Gyunts

STARSNBARS

15 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

I dont threaten , I just state the facts. Take it how you will. Btw you can set right with me because no one is gonna say anything about it.

I guess I'll have to wait until next year, cause the only games I want to see on that turf is Alcoa or Oakland, and they play at Alcoa next year. Oakland would have to come to there next season.  

1 minute ago, Thund3rStruck said:

I guess I'll have to wait until next year, cause the only games I want to see on that turf is Alcoa or Oakland, and they play at Alcoa next year. Oakland would have to come to there next season.  

Well if we make it to the semis we will save you a seat in Ruco. Make you an honorary Mafia member, since you love the Red Rebels so much.  

4 hours ago, OleMary said:

You know, that's a few times that you have made this comment and Im over it.

Jude Ellison is a high school Senior learning on the fly how to do a radio broadcast.

He has done an excellent job considering he was thrown into the spotlight after last summer's Martygate.

Some former players and students, like Paul Bristol have gone on from Mr. West's class to get jobs in the broadcasting community, and Jude will be another that will have a great future in that industry because of the opportunities that the tech class provides.

You didn't pay a nickel for the broadcast, the advertisers do, so quit whining about this and get back to more important things like coupons on tickets and cold Chick-fil-A sandwiches.

Thanks for saying that Ole Mary! 

3 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

I dont think he meant that as a personal attack. He commented on how the game went in and out which is annoying saying he'd  rather watch the amateur then the professional.  Amateur isn't an insult either you said it yourself  that person is just beginning something that could be there  career. 

Are you a broadcaster? :wink: