Westmoreland @ WH Heritage

Fryinpan66

WHH didnt want no more of Westmoreland. Our Oline and Dline whipped their Oline and Dline all night long. As far as the comment of Heritage running all over the Eagles, you must of been watching a different game than me and I was up top in the press box where all the WHH folks were amazed at the spanking they were taking. Heritage region is easier than Westmorelands region.

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

WHH didnt want no more of Westmoreland. Our Oline and Dline whipped their Oline and Dline all night long. As far as the comment of Heritage running all over the Eagles, you must of been watching a different game than me and I was up top in the press box where all the WHH folks were amazed at the spanking they were taking. Heritage region is easier than Westmorelands region.

I was up in that press box. I am Heritage’s PA Announcer. And yes Heritage moved the ball at times like they wanted to in the 2nd half. Your Lines did dominate up front and that was the difference. I will say, reduce those turnovers and it would have probably been worse. There is no excuse for how the Patriots played, but not practicing during Fall Break was a big part of the problem IMO. When Heritage brings their “A” game they are not far behind Creek Wood. Also, there is no way Westmoreland is in a tougher region that WHH is. Both Springfield & Creek Wood are very good football teams. The Yellow Jackets have been in the State Championship Game 2 out of the last 3 years. Has anyone in your Region done that during that span? Even for 2A? Creek Wood is 9-0 and they are playing 8-1 Springfield on Friday Night for the Region Championship. I sure hope Heritage gets to come over to Westmoreland next year. 

34 minutes ago, Fryinpan66 said:

I was up in that press box. I am Heritage’s PA Announcer. And yes Heritage moved the ball at times like they wanted to in the 2nd half. Your Lines did dominate up front and that was the difference. I will say, reduce those turnovers and it would have probably been worse. There is no excuse for how the Patriots played, but not practicing during Fall Break was a big part of the problem IMO. When Heritage brings their “A” game they are not far behind Creek Wood. Also, there is no way Westmoreland is in a tougher region that WHH is. Both Springfield & Creek Wood are very good football teams. The Yellow Jackets have been in the State Championship Game 2 out of the last 3 years. Has anyone in your Region done that during that span? Even for 2A? Creek Wood is 9-0 and they are playing 8-1 Springfield on Friday Night for the Region Championship. I sure hope Heritage gets to come over to Westmoreland next year. 

1 state championship game , 2 semi final, 2 teams in the quarters ( each year) during that two year span. 

Edited by H2Oman

6 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

Yall be sure and practice. So we dont have to hear excuses next year.

10 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

gee haven't seen much of u this year,glad u come out from hid'n after a much much needed win.

8 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

heritage must of had a bad bad game cause westmoreland got beat by clay county.

On 10/24/2020 at 1:05 PM, Fryinpan66 said:

Springfield is 8-1 and has been to the State Championship 2 out of the last 3 years. They will meet Creek Wood who is 9-0 this next Friday for the Region Championship. Taye Francis is #5 and he is a Junior. Will Wilson #16 has really struggled his Senior Season. Our most physical player, #27 Jackson Mapes has been banged up all season. Speaking of throwing, I didn’t understand when Heritage decided to throw on I believe it was 1st Down inside the Westmoreland 25 and the Patriots threw a pick. At that point, Heritage was running the ball at will and had a chance to tie the game with 6 minutes left. Coaches overthink things, lol. 

Springfield is 8-1 because 4a as a whole is the weakest link. Question is are you WHH and WH staying in 4a or coming to play with the big fish?