Westmoreland @ WH Heritage

Fryinpan66

1 minute ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Everyone knows Alcoa resides in 3a. White House nor Heritage wants none! Also our little 2a region has laid the wood to yalls 4a all year.

Neither White House or Heritage would make it in 3A to see Alcoa.....that’s a moot point. They’re in 4A because the region fits them better....gate fees gotta have money in Robertson county from gates, the county isn’t giving you much at all.

26 minutes ago, Hitchngo said:

Neither White House or Heritage would make it in 3A to see Alcoa.....that’s a moot point. They’re in 4A because the region fits them better....gate fees gotta have money in Robertson county from gates, the county isn’t giving you much at all.

White House is in Sumner County while Heritage is in Robertson. The city is literally split in half right down the county line. 

7 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Wasn’t trying or meaning to sound like a jerk or anything. Some folks don’t know that. I personally can’t stand anything about any part of White House :roflol:

No worries. I’m very familiar with the area and northern middle Tennessee has a whole. I’ve been off the T for almost 15 years and decided to jump back in lol.