GCA VS CAK

footballtalk92

5 hours ago, ChuckDSanAntonio said:

That is shocking.  He seemed to be a great guy.  Program just down a little this year.  COVID strikes.

Things aren't always as they seem. And the record this year was the 2nd best in his 4 years at Grace. Same regular season record (8-2) as the best year (2019), just didn't make it as far into the playoffs before elimination this year. 

7 minutes ago, Warriors2011 said:

Things aren't always as they seem. And the record this year was the 2nd best in his 4 years at Grace. Same regular season record (8-2) as the best year (2019), just didn't make it as far into the playoffs before elimination this year. 

You know this story all too well.....and it was either you or the other main CAK poster from years past that offered advice on what a package looks like on the outside isn’t always what you get on the inside. I wish him and his family the best on their next stop. 

10 minutes ago, gcapride said:

You know this story all too well.....and it was either you or the other main CAK poster from years past that offered advice on what a package looks like on the outside isn’t always what you get on the inside. I wish him and his family the best on their next stop. 

It's a sad situation for all affected by it.

13 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Agree. Congrats on the 10-0 regular season for the Warriors. In my opinion, that’s the best team you guys have had since 2012. Should make a good run at it this year. Good luck. 

Thanks. I'm afraid the Warriors have run into a buzz saw tonight.  Goodpasture's QB is playing like a D1 prospect (don't know if he is or not, but he's got a cannon and wheels) and it isn't looking like CAK's stout defense can slow him down.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Warriors2011 said:

Thanks. I'm afraid the Warriors have run into a buzz saw tonight.  Goodpasture's QB is playing like a D1 prospect (don't know if he is or not, but he's got a cannon and wheels) and it isn't looking like CAK's stout defense can slow him down.

He’s a good athlete. Plays Football, Baseball, and Basketball. 

• Like 1