Mr. Football Candidates!

FridayMainEvent

15 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Stats 

politics and more politics 

Stats I can somewhat understand, but there are many factors that determine those stats.
I know that politics and public relations factor in a lot to influence the voters, which I don't agree with but realize there's no real way to to fairly do it.

19 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Willis NO DOUBT!

The best player in 1A doesn’t have 1 catch for 7 yards through almost 3 quarters of play. Best player in 1A doesn’t drop passes in state championship games. Willis was good but the stats are inflated for him to win mr football. People don’t give carnes enough credit for his success, he was an elite quarterback. But when Willis played a good corner he had one catch on a screen for 7 yards. Not best player material. Everybody wants to mention that he went D1 but so what? Snyder went to UTM a respectable football program and is about to be the starting tight end come the spring when they play. Sorry for hijacking the thread but it’s crazy to me that there are still people that discredit Snyder after seeing him go for 400 yards head to head with Willis

3 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

The best player in 1A doesn’t have 1 catch for 7 yards through almost 3 quarters of play. Best player in 1A doesn’t drop passes in state championship games. Willis was good but the stats are inflated for him to win mr football. People don’t give carnes enough credit for his success, he was an elite quarterback. But when Willis played a good corner he had one catch on a screen for 7 yards. Not best player material. Everybody wants to mention that he went D1 but so what? Snyder went to UTM a respectable football program and is about to be the starting tight end come the spring when they play. Sorry for hijacking the thread but it’s crazy to me that there are still people that discredit Snyder after seeing him go for 400 yards head to head with Willis

Let's put the 2019 Mr. Football discussion to rest fellas and focus on who's most deserving this season.   Thanks

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/20/2020 at 1:23 PM, etsubucs said:

Luke Myers- QB-Junior

South Greene High School

2,012 total yds

1105 passing yds on 72 for 95 and 13 TD’s .1 INT

907 rushing yds on 117 carries and 16 TD’s.

accounted for 29 TD’s.

Defense- Luke plays Strong Safety, he has 30 tackles, 3 for loss, 4 INT’s and 2 of those for TD’s.

These stats are thru 9 games.

!!

• Thanks 1