6AAA 2020-21

LadyCavsFan

8 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I said its never that hot in there.  I didn't say that it wasn't hot!  It was blazing hot and I would have had no problem with doors being open but in the past when they opened doors it was like a jet engine escaping the building and doors slamming everywhere.   And I am not even going to comment on the trainer because he is separate from the team and I am not surprised but I HIGHLY doubt that had anything to do with the coaching staff or admin.  Thats the nicest way I can say that.   I really hope that Mattie heals quickly and to 100%.   She is one of my favorite players in 6AAA.

Mine too, why I watch the Stone games. From what I saw last night though Im still in boat of hoping yall have an early exit. 

2 minutes ago, Alumn89 said:

haha. Yes... this is a plausible theory.   I bet the trainer went to coach Gillies with a scoop. 

T: "Hey, one of their players really needs this piece of equipment tonight.  What do you want me to do, make it disappear?"  

CG: " Yes, why would I want this game to be fair?  Of course I want to sabotage this teenager for the sake of winning a game.  Make sure you get rid of it.  No.... better yet, break it and say , sorry, I don't know what happened to it!!!! 

Explain the the mysterious broken machine, then disappearing machine. Ill wait 

Edited by JET4LIFE84

1 hour ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

You are not in control of the gym and neither am I. You admit it was an obvious problem that could be easily solved, yet was not. Thanks for proving my point. 

Cookville has more than double the kids Stone does.

If you quote someone at least do the whole Quote "Around 2000 more"

And yet someone on here always complains about Sparta's schedule. Lol. Cookeville ALWAYS plays schools that are smaller. When is the last time Cookeville played a school bigger than themselves? I'll wait. Pot meet kettle!

2 hours ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

Coaches are in direct contact with the trainers daily, try again. Also this was an issue with a piece of equipment mysteriously breaking then disappearing. 

So you walked in and noticed the heat right away but was out of anybodys control to prop a door open to get some air flow. 

You don't have to be a fan of a certain team to see some BS.

Got almost 2000 more kids than stone yet still playing stupid games to try and win... who is living rent free now lol  

So Stone only has 400-500 kids?  They should be in single A shouldn’t they? Lol

34 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

And yet someone on here always complains about Sparta's schedule. Lol. Cookeville ALWAYS plays schools that are smaller. When is the last time Cookeville played a school bigger than themselves? I'll wait. Pot meet kettle!

Blackman and Oakland are bigger.  Stewart’s Creek has 90 less students!  

7 minutes ago, Dad0414 said:

Blackman and Oakland are bigger.  Stewart’s Creek has 90 less students!  

Blackman, Oakland, and Cookeville all in the top 5 biggest i believe. Like i said it's a rare occasion when Cookeville plays someone bigger. Since 83 when we went AAA we've been almost always the smallest school. Just saying. Luckily it didn't hamper our success much.