6AAA 2020-21

LadyCavsFan

2 hours ago, jscoach615 said:

Are all of you messaging grown adults? Y’all need some JESUS! You are pathetic talking about kids, hoping they lose. Putting teams down. How about if you have a leg in the race praise your team and quit worrying about others. If you don’t, be a fan! Who cares if you have 2000 or 200 students? Who cares if you have a 14-2 or a 2-14 record? These kids go out everyday and work their butts off. You think they want to lose? And they have you grown losers on here bashing them. #findanotherhobby #maybeanotherjob #canigetanamen

AMEN!!  This is a basketball thread...not a bashing thread. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LadyCavsFan said:

To make things interesting I have 100.00 donation bet on Cookeville Friday night any haters interested?  If you want to take that bet its simple.  If Cookeville wins you mail the Lady Cavs team 100.00.  If they lose, I mail your team a 100.00 donation.  Nothing stings more than giving money to a rival team.  

$100 donation to my Lady Panthers if Cleveland wins Friday night? Or I send $100 to your Lady Cavs? Book it!!! Let's go Cleveland.  

---Score Prediction---

Cleveland - 52

Cookeville - 44

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

The AC repair man,  concession stand team that has the key to ice machine lock, athletic trainer, ticket lady, admin, announcer, coaches, student section, etc etc.  But nobody really.... :roll:

Hahahaha.  Ok, now that was funny.  

But I'm still pulling for Cleveland on Friday. 

And just to be clear, I wasn't bashing the AC repair man ( But I do think whoever was supposed to call him didn't call him soon enough).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jscoach615 said:

Are all of you messaging grown adults? Y’all need some JESUS! You are pathetic talking about kids, hoping they lose. Putting teams down. How about if you have a leg in the race praise your team and quit worrying about others. If you don’t, be a fan! Who cares if you have 2000 or 200 students? Who cares if you have a 14-2 or a 2-14 record? These kids go out everyday and work their butts off. You think they want to lose? And they have you grown losers on here bashing them. #findanotherhobby #maybeanotherjob #canigetanamen

Talking about being a grown up and adds in 3 hashtags lol. Im sure you are a blast at parties