6AAA 2020-21

LadyCavsFan

1 hour ago, StateChampDad said:

I let that go yesterday, but there is no doubt in my mind that Stone is superior to White. 

I wasn't meaning anything toward either team- just that the LadyCavs, IMO, is a close close third to the other two. I hope that made sense.

43 minutes ago, buc1973 said:

I wasn't meaning anything toward either team- just that the LadyCavs, IMO, is a close close third to the other two. I hope that made sense.

No offense taken, and not a knock on White. I just felt that Stone was the better team and the comment about the better team had gone home confused me. I just didn't comment yeterday.  

12 minutes ago, Kahuna said:

Stone goes down by 29 at Bradley! I picked them about a month ago to play next Saturday in state final and still believe that will happen! Cookeville woke a sleeping BEARETTES!!

I'm not shocked at the outcome, but i am SHOCKED at the margin. I really thought that's how bad Cookeville was going to get beat by Bradley.  Crazy!

17 minutes ago, rammerjammer2 said:

Hard to gauge importance of a single player. When you take her defense and offense, point swings drastically. No way to know exactly how much it affects without everybody healthy and a game to actually test. 

She definitely would have made a huge difference!  Hopefully she will be back for the next game! 

17 minutes ago, rammerjammer2 said:

Hard to gauge importance of a single player. When you take her defense and offense, point swings drastically. No way to know exactly how much it affects without everybody healthy and a game to actually test. 

Miller might swing it 25 points. The PG maybe 10. We just played Stone on Monday and they were pretty much the same team since they have Miller.

1 hour ago, Kahuna said:

Stone goes down by 29 at Bradley! I picked them about a month ago to play next Saturday in state final and still believe that will happen! Cookeville woke a sleeping BEARETTES!!

Yep cookeville woke the sleeping giant and stone had to pay for it. Bearettes play like that every game nobody will beat them. Shoot 68% from the field and hit 15 of 17 on 3s...and great defense. Muhonen only scored 4 but her defense shut down tessa miller. Id expect both teams in murfreesboro after saturday. Bradley neat both oakland snd blsckman ON THE ROAD earlier this year so id imagine no matter who they play they will win by 10 easily. Lebanon is bradleys kryptonite,  at least last year it was. Snd houston is 2-17 and playing in sectional game. Just goes to show that come tournament time anytjing is possible. Upperman season is done which is rare. 2-5th ranked in aaa are also done Bearden is the only other team with less than 4 losses left.  So a bradley besrden state final is possible

Stone goes down as i predicted . Bradley's big girls shut Miller down . Guards didn't do much looking at the score . Don't think Stone can beat Blackman either . Best team in rutherford county . Losing point guard hurt Stone real bad . That's all there is to it . Wish all teams good luck . 

2 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Yep cookeville woke the sleeping giant and stone had to pay for it. Bearettes play like that every game nobody will beat them. Shoot 68% from the field and hit 15 of 17 on 3s...and great defense. Muhonen only scored 4 but her defense shut down tessa miller. Id expect both teams in murfreesboro after saturday. Bradley neat both oakland snd blsckman ON THE ROAD earlier this year so id imagine no matter who they play they will win by 10 easily. Lebanon is bradleys kryptonite,  at least last year it was. Snd houston is 2-17 and playing in sectional game. Just goes to show that come tournament time anytjing is possible. Upperman season is done which is rare. 2-5th ranked in aaa are also done Bearden is the only other team with less than 4 losses left.  So a bradley besrden state final is possible

Gag me!  Without the refs help Cookeville would have won!  No sleeping giant to be woke.  Buck is  a game changer on offense and defense.  You’re lucky she was out