6AAA 2020-21

LadyCavsFan

8 hours ago, Dad0414 said:

Gag me!  Without the refs help Cookeville would have won!  No sleeping giant to be woke.  Buck is  a game changer on offense and defense.  You’re lucky she was out 

Victim alert!!! Call Nancy Pelosi for help!!!
Also, see picture in other thread for the contact. 

Lucky? Bradley has been extremely lucky & extremely blessed by the officials for 10 of the last 11 years in the Region tourney (half the time at the District 6 floor). 

Edited by FootballFan51
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Victim alert!!! Call Nancy Pelosi for help!!!
Also, see picture in other thread for the contact. 

Lucky? Bradley has been extremely lucky & extremely blessed by the officials for 10 of the last 11 years in the Region tourney (half the time at the District 6 floor). 

I saw the picture!  I saw it live.   The ref decided that game.  It should have went into double overtime.  The outcome may have been the same but at least it would have been decided by the players. 

On 3/5/2021 at 7:48 PM, repoman said:

Stone's party ends at Blackman. I just don't see Stones guards matching up with Blackman. 

8 hours ago, StateChampDad said:

On the other side I don’t see Blackmon having anyone that can stop Tessa.  Should be an interesting game.  Go Lady Panthers.  

Looks like Blackman got it done..... 

Luckily bradley has great defense cause they shot horribly tonight. Lets hope thats the last gane bradley shoots 28% and wins. Missed allot of easy shots particularly layups and easy offensive putbacks. Hannah jones was way off her game. Luckily they have deep bench in karsee weber and crittenden to step up. Free throww mostly in 4th quarter but 2nd quarter was difference again after a tied 1st quarter

On 3/3/2021 at 8:53 PM, Bearettesalltheway said:

Yep cookeville woke the sleeping giant and stone had to pay for it. Bearettes play like that every game nobody will beat them. Shoot 68% from the field and hit 15 of 17 on 3s...and great defense. Muhonen only scored 4 but her defense shut down tessa miller. Id expect both teams in murfreesboro after saturday. Bradley neat both oakland snd blsckman ON THE ROAD earlier this year so id imagine no matter who they play they will win by 10 easily. Lebanon is bradleys kryptonite,  at least last year it was. Snd houston is 2-17 and playing in sectional game. Just goes to show that come tournament time anytjing is possible. Upperman season is done which is rare. 2-5th ranked in aaa are also done Bearden is the only other team with less than 4 losses left.  So a bradley besrden state final is possible

Edited by 85warrior
  • Like 1