6AAA 2020-21

LadyCavsFan

Man, what a great night of basketball!  The Lady Cavs gave Bradley all they had on Bradley’s home court but came up one shy in OT.  White gave Stone a great run as well. It was close til the end. Now a Bradley/Stone matchup. I call Stone. Miller is just a strong force to be reckoned with. I know Bradley has two strong posts but I still think Miller will show them up. Will Buck be able to play?

15 minutes ago, Oldschoolrocks said:

Man, what a great night of basketball!  The Lady Cavs gave Bradley all they had on Bradley’s home court but came up one shy in OT.  White gave Stone a great run as well. It was close til the end. Now a Bradley/Stone matchup. I call Stone. Miller is just a strong force to be reckoned with. I know Bradley has two strong posts but I still think Miller will show them up. Will Buck be able to play?

I have heard she is out  against Bradley for sure. I wondered how the team would respond without her tonight, and to me they looked a bit nervous at first, but they found their groove and their fight. Tonight was a HARD fought game, and I’m super proud of this TEAM for getting it done. 

Edited by buc1973
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, summit said:

White Co had their chances . Turnovers and missed shots for 8 possesions in 4th . Best team last night going home . Thanks to all the seniors .

Stone was 3-1 vs them on the season and won the district champ without Buck on floor. The best team is going to Bradley tonight

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, summit said:

White Co was best team without Buck . Bradley will beat Stone . They will pressure their guards and have two big posts that will hurt Miller . Won't stop her , but will slow her down . Just my thinking .

The scoreboard shows otherwise.  The best TEAM hit clutch shots and made defensive plays even without their starting PG. Stone came out a little unsure of their new dynamic, and it showed in the first half with some typically easy shots being missed, but Freitag and Goss really stepped up when and where it counted, which is why the best TEAM won that game and is moving on. Just my thinking. Bradley may beat Stone. They may not. Regardless, the best two TEAMS are in the finals, even though I really think the Lady Cavs could have easily been in that mix as well.

Edited by buc1973