Big News-Classifications List

Indian

1 hour ago, Waker said:

I’ll say it! Them boys sound scared, scared! Reading their posts, I think if y’all need someone to go to Nashville to petition for y’all to play up, the LC boys will go with ya.

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

I believe their voices can be heard all the way from Lake County.   :)

You guys are funny :roflol::hungry:

3 minutes ago, RedStateReject said:

LC took their lumps when Peabody and UC dominated Region 7 and got better. They'll play the game whether Peabody is on the field against them or not. Of course, when you are the largest school in 1A, you ought to be dominant. To be otherwise means they would underachieve.

This guy gets it......Bring on whoever is on the schedule. The little school from Tiptonville will play anybody anywhere....

51 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

The Peabody vs south Pitt games will be good ones, South Pitts talent is young 

Our qb is a sophomore. Running backs Ganaway is a junior and Burkett is a sophomore. Our receivers all over 6ft tall sophomore receiver is 6’4 great hands and I think 3 junior receivers. 

2 hours ago, Waker said:

I’ll say it! Them boys sound scared, scared! Reading their posts, I think if y’all need someone to go to Nashville to petition for y’all to play up, the LC boys will go with ya.

I dont believe anyone from Lake Co is worried.LC has fared well over the years  compared to other true Single A teams

2 hours ago, Waker said:

I’ll say it! Them boys sound scared, scared! Reading their posts, I think if y’all need someone to go to Nashville to petition for y’all to play up, the LC boys will go with 

Lake Co has played South Pitt,Greenback,Trenton,Huntingdon,Alcoa throughout their history.Will have a very good team next several seasons,win or lose

Edited by mrbigster

2 hours ago, rlh said:

South Pittsburg has been 11 title games, and they have only been beat that bad once, and that was by Brentwood Academy at South Pittsburg. 

Congratulations! Man y'all love the past over in SP. Quick question... How many gold balls has the past helped y'all win the last couple of seasons?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Our qb is a sophomore. Running backs Ganaway is a junior and Burkett is a sophomore. Our receivers all over 6ft tall sophomore receiver is 6’4 great hands and I think 3 junior receivers. 

Must be nice we lose our 2 best OL and DL, 2 best LB, QB, FB, RB, It’s a tough road ahead for my jackets but there is potential in some young guys