Big News-Classifications List

Indian

1 hour ago, BigStickDiplomacy said:

So lets be honest the formula is very simple to compete year in year out(3rd round or higher CONSISTENTLY). 

1. Community has ATHLETES or recruits them (we all know it happens).

2.Community supports football. (positively pressures their kids to play, has high expectations and pays quality coaches.)

3.School supports football.  HIRES multiple QUALITY coaches and PAYS them better than surrounding schools so they stay and build a PROGRAM.

The stronger the three of the above are the better the program.

Post of the Day! 

5 minutes ago, chs1984 said:

Based on watching them on TV in the finals last year, i would have to agree. 

Last year South Pitt beat Meigs County 27-16 in regular season

Peabody beat Meigs County 27-16 in Finals last year. 

So to say Peabody is just 3 TDs better is not necessarily true. No question Peabody is very good. You don’t win two in a row if your not. 

6 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

So to say Peabody is just 3 TDs better is not necessarily true. No question Peabody is very good. You don’t win two in a row if your not. 

I’m pretty sure a bunch of meigs players were sick when south Pitt played them 

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I’m pretty sure a bunch of meigs players were sick when south Pitt played them 

Not last year. They were all there. They had one lineman that played that was banged up. But they had them all there and they played against us. We should have beaten them worse but the Swafford kid refused to let that happen. All our lineman last year was seniors on offense except one I think. 

5 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

Not last year. They were all there. They had one lineman that played that was banged up. But they had them all there and they played against us. We should have beaten them worse but the Swafford kid refused to let that happen. All our lineman last year was seniors on offense except one I think. 

Swafford had the flu was puking on sidelines.

6 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

Swafford was on oxygen on the sideline and I’m pretty sure they had been battling the flu on the team 

16 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

#3 is an absolute monster. I remember seeing him in the Jr high county championship game one of y'all Peabody folks shared a few years ago. Called it then he was going to be a stud, I love being right. 

How does he compare with Huntingdon RB/LB #15 Rivers. Freshman about 5'11" 220 lbs. Looks like an SEC running back now.

The New classifications start "new" next year ,PHS isn't the same as last year or 2014 ! It gets old hearing about the past,I get it some teams have a storied history" how many point you get on the board for history per game"? I am guilty of it as all are but geezzzz,let's play today build towards tmrw and grow from the past! Living in the past makes you miss the present folks!

T     hat being said Roll Golden Tide

Edited by PeabodyPride

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Swafford was on oxygen on the sideline and I’m pretty sure they had been battling the flu on the team 

Well he played every snap on defense and offense and scored all their TDs.. I don’t recall any of them having flu at that game but I know they all played. Peabody is very good. I’m just saying last year you would have not beaten us by 3 TDs with the line we had. You may have beaten us but it would have been a great game. Lake County probably would have beaten us both last year. They were the real deal last year!  Good luck to you guys the rest of the way!

28 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

Well Greenback beat South Pitt last year and Lake Co pummeled Greenback.Had touchdown called back,penalty inside the 10.Much worse than the score actually showed