Oakdale @ Greenback

orngnblk

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Hats off to a gritty Oakdale team that NEVER quit last night!They played like the thought they could win (as you always should) and left it on the field.Those kids were laying everywhere last night but kept getting up.I have always respected that bunch from Oakdale.

They’re alway like that. 1A better be glad oakdale doesn’t have 250 students. The way they play if they had some numbers they’d be tough to handle. They don’t lack effort or toughness ever. 

Just now, crow said:

They’re alway like that. 1A better be glad oakdale doesn’t have 250 students. The way they play if they had some numbers they’d be tough to handle. They don’t lack effort or toughness ever. 

And their stands were FULL!!!I would have been proud of those kids if I were one of the parents.Good night for football,we started a little slow with a TO on first drive but settled in but Oakdale played us hard.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

And their stands were FULL!!!I would have been proud of those kids if I were one of the parents.Good night for football,we started a little slow with a TO on first drive but settled in but Oakdale played us hard.

I wish they’d find a way to revive that community and get some numbers. Unfortunately if you go back and look at the numbers they’re slowly dwindling. I know their community is proud of them, they always impressed me with their heart and effort.