Oakdale @ Greenback

orngnblk

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Yes.  I guess. 

It would give Greenback the 3 seed and a trip to Unaka then a trip to Coalfield as their 2nd round opponent. 

Or

A 4 seed sends Greenback to Cloudland in the 1st round then a trip to Midway in the 2nd round then at Coalfield/Oliver in the 3rd round.  

Choose your poison.  

Yes,in all reality it really just dont matter.3 or 4.I actually forgot about Midway and OS I almost think Midway may win that game.Then we head to Cloudland.Midways O has alot of weapons.I dont know if OZ can score with them.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Yes,in all reality it really just dont matter.3 or 4.I actually forgot about Midway and OS I almost think Midway may win that game.Then we head to Cloudland.Midways O has alot of weapons.I dont know if OZ can score with them.

Either way I’m still impressed with the big win over midway last night.  Makes one think GB has figured some things out with the young team.  

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Our center is not 100% but he will do.But I do think so.

That's the biggest thing in any class in my opinion is the offensive line. If its intact with senior leadership with guys that understand their role and are good at doing the dirty work then that's the main building block for a deep playoff run. 

I think its even more so at our level here in 1A/2A.   

21 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

That's the biggest thing in any class in my opinion is the offensive line. If its intact with senior leadership with guys that understand their role and are good at doing the dirty work then that's the main building block for a deep playoff run. 

I think its even more so at our level here in 1A/2A.   

Yes i agree.we dont have but 1 Sr (maybe 2 but I'm not for sure) and he isnt 100% but he is the center and valuable!!That was the issue early the Oline was repeated and we had very young guys playing.They are going to be very good but need weight room time.

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Being honest about it, I thought he was better than the Alcoa transfer.

Uh nope!Bubba played both sides,Colton cant.Bubba was a freak of nature.He alone blew Loudons right side of the D line apart.Bubba is one of those kids you dont get very often Silvey was a great D lineman and mean as heck but Bubba was well rounded for a Sophomore in all aspects.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Uh nope!Bubba played both sides,Colton cant.Bubba was a freak of nature.He alone blew Loudons right side of the D line apart.Bubba is one of those kids you dont get very often Silvey was a great D lineman and mean as heck but Bubba was well rounded for a Sophomore in all aspects.

Thought about it earlier, and Loudon may face Bubba twice this year. Once vs Greenback and perhaps against Alcoa. :huh: