South Pittsburg vs Copper (Grider against this Grabowski man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

It’s time to get it figured out. This is week 10. The playoffs start next week. 

I agree, but all of our problems just happened one after the other. Its all part of the game though, just got to adapt and overcome. "gotta keep on, keepin on".

11 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Is Knox Central looking for a game?

Let Knox Central and Rhea County bump heads and give us Jasper Friday.  

What say you? 

Actually its Knox Catholic needing a game to replace the Father Ryan game this Friday.

KC could go to Rhea Co which would give RC a home game instead of traveling to Jasper.

Then Jasper could escape the Rhea County game which most of them say they shouldn't be playing schools that large anyway.

Which opens up Jasper's committment to playing the Pirates.   Which should always be played come hail or high water.

I've just got a feeling that Copper Basin is gonna cancel leaving us with no game Friday and its Senior night.  

Jasper could even recognize their Seniors as well.  

Heck,   we could play the 1st half in South Pittsburg then load up the buses and play the 2nd half in Jasper.

I'll even go as far as calling Jasper 'Marion' the rest of the week.  

15 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Actually its Knox Catholic needing a game to replace the Father Ryan game this Friday.

KC could go to Rhea Co which would give RC a home game instead of traveling to Jasper.

Then Jasper could escape the Rhea County game which most of them say they shouldn't be playing schools that large anyway.

Which opens up Jasper's committment to playing the Pirates.   Which should always be played come hail or high water.

I've just got a feeling that Copper Basin is gonna cancel leaving us with no game Friday and its Senior night.  

Jasper could even recognize their Seniors as well.  

Heck,   we could play the 1st half in South Pittsburg then load up the buses and play the 2nd half in Jasper.

I'll even go as far as calling Jasper 'Marion' the rest of the week.  

This just got serious lol

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

Not surprising at all... South Pitt would have won this game by near the same score as Sale Creek game if played. 

A team has Covid and instead of a well I hope they all get better and good luck in the playoffs if you get to play.THIS is your response!VERY TYPICAL.I guess they will be cowards now also.Good gosh.I bet every kid on that team would just about cut a finger off to get to play all their games.You need to learn a little humility and you would think you already have from the past few years.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Narco said:

Well congrats on the region title SP. Hope you guys stay healthy and Covid free through the playoffs. bring that championship back to the east. Maybe if the stars align we can play y'all in SP during the playoffs.

Copper Basin should’ve canceled on Saturday or Sunday. Their HC could’ve made the call then and allowed SP to try and get a game. He chose not to even though he already knew what kids were available and what kids were not. Don’t make this out to be something it’s not Karen. This game could’ve been scheduled earlier in the year and he chose not to do it then as well. We all hope your kids get healthy and you guys can knock off Gordonsville and come back down. Good Luck come playoffs!

Edited by TonyHorton91281