Franklin County vs Shelbyville BRAWL

phil24

1 hour ago, phil24 said:

Sure it did. Lol. 

There’s little question it did.  The only question is whether it got turned back on.  I’ve shot and edited 50 games or more.  No one who does this regularly is likely to be so careless with his time as to not break after the play.  Adding 120 edits to the process of prepping the tape just every week just isn’t smart.  

This fight started at least 5s after the tackle, and 20 yds away.  Just no chance the tape hadn’t been cut, IMO. 

Edited by 86Falcon

31 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

I highly doubt FC would impose any extra on themselves.  They don't sound like the type of program or school that would hold themselves accountable 

You’re wrong.  Four of these were TSSAA imposed.  I think it could be eight total instead of nine, but not sure.   

Edited by 86Falcon

7 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

I may be but even the FC faithful talk about it is a good ole boy system down there and that typically equates to not imposing self discipline on themselves. 

Understand.  I’m just talking about this particular incident/situation and not any others.