Franklin County vs Shelbyville BRAWL

phil24

1 hour ago, sportsguy22 said:

As of tonight, I am officially retiring from the CoachT message boards. I will no longer be supporting TSSAA athletics in any capacity. I’m out! All the best to each of you and God Bless.

I take it by this post that Shelbyville got the same playoff ban that FC did (if they had beaten Page) obviously this was a hit for the Golden Eagles since they were already in!

9 hours ago, REBELFAN70 said:

I take it by this post that Shelbyville got the same playoff ban that FC did (if they had beaten Page) obviously this was a hit for the Golden Eagles since they were already in!

So is there any information saying this about shelbyville? I haven't heard anything on this and just know that they have several players out due to the actions from last week. I haven't heard anything about a post season ban.

6 minutes ago, ItsFootball said:

So is there any information saying this about shelbyville? I haven't heard anything on this and just know that they have several players out due to the actions from last week. I haven't heard anything about a post season ban.

Me neither.  Need confirmation or denial.  

Sportsguy why get off of Coacht? From outside looking in seems like you didnt get your way so your out type thing. Not very mature and in my opinion not a great example to kids. 

Several of us on here have said punishments would probably be coming. I'm not sure what those punishments are but if you go by past results and what is fair based on those results you should have known what was possible. 

And why leave Coacht based on what TSSAA does. What has this site done that had any impact from TSSAA. I guess when faced with a little adversity some step up and others step out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Sportsguy why get off of Coacht? From outside looking in seems like you didnt get your way so your out type thing. Not very mature and in my opinion not a great example to kids. 

Several of us on here have said punishments would probably be coming. I'm not sure what those punishments are but if you go by past results and what is fair based on those results you should have known what was possible. 

And why leave Coacht based on what TSSAA does. What has this site done that had any impact from TSSAA. I guess when faced with a little adversity some step up and others step out. 

Kicking a man why he’s down huh!