Franklin County vs Shelbyville BRAWL

phil24

Just now, sportsguy22 said:

So...as they film...would they cut off between plays to have straight-through game footage? That way it saves time in editing. I’m clueless on this process. I do know Hudl is plays only and no in-between.

There's no need to turn off is what I'm saying.  You can clip it up later on the computer. No way you would run out of space.

13 minutes ago, guthook said:

There's no need to turn off is what I'm saying.  You can clip it up later on the computer. No way you would run out of space.

Understood. Would it save time to not have to clip it by stopping between plays? Just asking because I don’t have experience in this area. Just curious. Because I’m unsure why there is no good video too.

3 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Understood. Would it save time to not have to clip it by stopping between plays? Just asking because I don’t have experience in this area. Just curious. Because I’m unsure why there is no good video too.

Not much.  I've youve ever edited video on your phone youll know how easy it is now.  I mean the athletes edit their own highlight videos in HUDL now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thecoachG said:

I have done a lot of filming, you have to cut in between plays. Not cutting and having to do that after a game would be a nightmare. I was taught in college to start rolling if something like this happened but it’s totally reasonable to miss a fight that happens after a play

This particular incident even happened while there was an ongoing "Tackle" right?

50 minutes ago, guthook said:

This particular incident even happened while there was an ongoing "Tackle" right?

Absolutely not. Maybe 0.5% of the overall incident ocurred before the whistle, arguably nothing at all illegal, and a part that would’ve given no one on earth any idea of what was coming. Normal video would never have captured it. 

And the 0.5% that did occur was likely 20 yards or more from the tackle.  No way a person filming could have known. 

Edited by 86Falcon