Franklin County vs Shelbyville BRAWL

phil24

40 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Yeah I'm a little lost on that one. Schools like SC, Rockvale, and now DC having to sit while Shelbyville plays......

Prime example is Dekalb County who is a strong contender in 4A who had a team outbreak and shut down for 2 weeks, unfortunately this includes the first round of the playoffs! Shelbyville returns to play 1 week later with 16 quarantined? Must be a county by county decision??

The truth of the matter is that Shelbyville knew they had zero chance against Summit without those 16 players.  They knew they could beat FC without those same guys so they played.  They other truth is that there probably is evidence/video and they don't want to risk what the TSSAA will do.  Most coaches would do they same.  

1 hour ago, workinprogress said:

Maybe I'm really lost. I have not heard of the health department viewing videos to tell who has to be quarantined. When did this start?

They’re reviewing videos from the cafeteria and other places where cameras are available and contact tracing. I have a nephew in middle school that was traced in the cafeteria line. It’s unreal